12Days Best Of Kenya And Tanzania Wildlife Safari - Nairobi
OverviewSee "Big 5" game animals on this 12days tour of parks in Kenya and Tanzania. Travel with a guide to Lake Naivasha, Lake Nakuru, Maasai Mara, Serengeti, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater and Tarangire National Park. This is all-inclusive tour, which introduces you to local culture while you look for native wildlife. Your guide handles all planning and logistics for you so you can just focus on enjoying the tour. Highlights Close encounter with wildlife Get inside tips from a local Get off the beaten track in a 4x4 Get up-close to native wildlife See native wildlife in their natural environment. All park entrance fees, professional guide as well as Accommodation in a Luxury Tented Camps and Lodges are included on Full Board
Know More about this tour
Day 1 Arrive at the (NBO) Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and transfer to Lotos Inn & Suites Hotel.Check in, relax, and get oriented with the help of your guide.Accommodation on Bed & Breakfast
Day 2 You will start your trip to Lake Naivasha with a stop over at the Great Rift Valley viewpoint for photos. Next, head straight to Hell's Gate National Park for a mini-safari. In the afternoon, visit a natural sauna before traveling to your hotel. Enjoy and evening boat on Lake Naivasha.
Day 3 Morning departure to Lake Nakuru National park for a special sighting of the rare black rhino , one of the big five gameanimals. After, enjoy a full day game drive with a picnic lunch.
Day 4 You will start the safari to Maasai Mara National Reserve. Lunch will be served on the way in to Narok town. Arrival will be in the early afternoon for check-in. there will be a 2-hour game drive in Maasai Mara around 4 p.m Accommodation tented camps/Lodge
Day 5 Full-day game drive all the way to the Mara river, the site of the great migration. Picnic lunch in the park. Evening visit to a Maasai village to see their culture. Accommodation tented camps/Lodge
Day 6 Start with an early-morning game drive to see the early hunters. Eat breakfast and then depart for Serengeti through the Isebania border. Arrive at the border at lunchtime, and spend 30 minutes processing visas. Meetour Tanzanian driver and cook. In Tanzania, we use a 4-wheel drive Landcruiser. Take an evening game drive en route . Accommodation tented camps/Lodge
Day 7 Set out for the endless open plains and stunning skies of the Serengeti. A scenic 4-hour drive, full-day game drive together with late evening game drive. Accommodation tented camps/Lodge
Day 8 After a relaxing morning and an early lunch, proceed to Ngorongoro, where the night will be spent on the Crater Rim. Accommodation tented camps/Lodge
Day 9 After an early breakfast, proceed directly to the crater floor for a full-day crater tour with picnic lunches. Later proceed Lake Manyara. Accommodation tented camps/Lodge
Day 10 After breakfast, proceed for a full day game drive in beautiful Manyara National Park. See buffalo, giraffe, zebra and many more species, all set against the stunning backdrop of the Great Rift Wall. Accommodation tented camps/Lodge
Day 11: After early breakfast, proceed for a full day game drive at Tarangire National Park with picnic lunches, Later proceed back to Arusha in the evening.
Day 12: Breakfast and transfer back to Nairobi or Drop off at Kilimanjaro International Airport/Jomo Kenyatta International Airport/your hotel
Inclusions for 12Days Best Of Kenya And Tanzania Wildlife Safari
- 11nights accommodation
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bike tour
- Small-group tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for 12Days Best Of Kenya And Tanzania Wildlife Safari
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3 DAYS PRIVATE SAFARI TO MAASAI MARA NATIONAL PARK AND KEEKOROK LODGE
- 3 DAYS PRIVATE SAFARI TO MAASAI MARA NATIONAL PARK AND AA LODGE
- WILD PHOTO EXPEDITION KENYA
- 2 Days Amboseli Safari
- 4-Days Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru Luxury Safari All Inclusive
- Lake Nakuru Day Trip From Nairobi
- Giraffe Centre and David Sheldrick Half Day Tour
- Nairobi by Night Experience