13-Day Grand China With Pandas Join-in Tour: Beijing, Xian, Chengdu, Yangtze River Cruise And ShanghaiWrite a Review
OverviewThe 13-day trip not only takes you to appreciate the grandeur of Yangtze River, but also covers four iconic cities of China. The Great Wall, Forbidden City in Beijing, the Terracotta Armies in Xian, the adorable pandas in Chengdu and the modern Shanghai, plus the magnificent Three Gorges will leave you a profound view of China.
- Excellent value for money
- Breakfast included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourDay 1 Arrive in Beijing
Meet you at the Beijing airport and take you to the hotel.
Beijing hotel options:
5-Star Hotel: The Regent Beijing
4-Star: Novotel Peace Hotel
Day 2 Beijing (B)
Visit Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City and Summer Palace.
Day 3 Beijing (B)
Explore the Temple of Heaven and Mutianyu Great Wall, including a comfortable round trip cable car. Lastly make a stop at the Bird's Nest and Water Cube.
Day 4 Beijing-Xian (B)
Hop on a rickshaw for a Hutong Tour. Then take high-speed train ride to Xian.
Xi'an hotel options:
5 Star: Sofitel on Renmin Square
4 Star: Grand Mercure on Renmin Square
Day 5 Xian (B)
Visit Terracotta Warriors and Horses, Xian Museum and Small Wild Goose Pagoda.
Day 6 Xian-Chengdu (B)
Explore City Wall and Great Mosque. After a relaxing stroll around the Muslim Street, drive to the airport to catch your flight to Chengdu.
Chengdu hotel options:
5 Star: Sofitel Chengdu Taihe
4 Star: Tianfu Sunshine Hotel
Day 7 Chengdu (B)
Visit the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding. Afterwards, take a stroll at Jinli Street and Kuan Zhai Xiangzi.
Day 8 Chengdu-Chongqing (B)
Today, take the D train to Chongqing. Upon arrival, take you to embark the cruise ship.
Yangtze River Cruise options:
5 Star: President No. 6(Every Tuesday Departure)
5 Star: Victoria Selina(Every Thursday Departure)
5 Star: Century Legend(Every Saturday Departure)
Day 9 Yangtze River Cruise (B+L+D)
Go shore for an excursion to Fengdu Ghost City or Shibaozhai. At night, join in the exciting Captain's Welcome Party.
Day 10 Yangtze River Cruise (B+L+D)
Sail pass the gorgeous Qutang Gorge, Wu Gorge and Xiling Gorge today. Disembark to experience a small boat trip on the crystal Shennong Stream. At night, pass through the ship lock if weather permits.
Day 11 Yichang-Shanghai (B)
After breakfast, disembark to visit the grand Three Gorges Dam. When arriving in Yichang, drive to the airport to catch the flight heading Shanghai.
Shanghai hotel options:
5 Star: Renaissance Shanghai Yu Garden
5 Star: Hongqiao State Guest Hotel, Shanghai
Day 12 Shanghai (B)
Commence your tour with a visit to the Shanghai Museum, a walk at The Bund and Nanjing Road. Then visit the Yuyuan Garden, and stroll around the nearby Chenghuang Miao bazaars and New Spot.
Day 13 Depart from Shanghai (B)
Today please arrange your own way to the airport for your homeward flight.
Inclusions for 13-Day Grand China With Pandas Join-in Tour: Beijing, Xian, Chengdu, Yangtze River Cruise And Shanghai
- Entrance fees specified in the itinerary
- Activities specified in the itinerary
- Accommodations: 4-star or 5-star hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified
- Domestic flight Xi'an/Chengdu, Yichang/Shanghai, as well as high speed rail train Beijing/Xian, D train Chengdu/Chongqing
- Land transfer with professional drivers
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional English speaking guide
- Airport pickup
Exclusions for 13-Day Grand China With Pandas Join-in Tour: Beijing, Xian, Chengdu, Yangtze River Cruise And Shanghai
- International flights to/from China
- China visa fees
- Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature
- Travel insurance
- CNY150.00/per person of the service charge on the Yangtze River cruise
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
The prices are based on staying in twin/double room. If you prefer a single room for one of your group, single supplement will be incurred. Please let us know your preferred room type when you make the reservation.
Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance
This tour itinerary includes no forced shopping stops
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.