13-Day Grand China With Pandas Private Tour: Beijing, Xian, Chengdu, Yangtze River Cruise And Shanghai
OverviewSpend two weeks discovering China on this private tour. See the Great Wall in Beijing, the world-renowned Terracotta Warriors in Xian, cruise along the Yangtze River and walk The Bund in Shanghai. Experience an up-close encounter with a giant panda in Chengdu.
- Breakfast included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourDay 1 Arrive in Beijing
Meet you at the Beijing airport and take you to the hotel.
Day 2 Beijing (B)
Visit Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City and Summer Palace.
Day 3 Beijing (B)
Starts with the Mutianyu Great Wall, including a comfortable round trip cable car. Back to town, make a stop at the Bird's Nest and Water Cube. Lastly hop on a rickshaw for a Hutong Tour.
Beijing hotel options:
Boutique: The Regent Beijing
5-Star Hotel: The Regent Beijing
4-Star: Novotel Peace Hotel
Day 4 Beijing-Xian (B)
Visit the Temple of Heaven. Then take high-speed train ride to Xian.
Day 5 Xian (B)
Explore Terracotta Warriors and Horses, Xian City Wall, Great Mosque and also take a stroll around the Muslim Street.
Xi'an hotel options:
Boutique: Sofitel Legend Peoples Grand Hotel Xian
5 Star: Sofitel on Renmin Square
4 Star: Grand Mercure on Renmin Square
Day 6 Xian-Chengdu (B)
Pay a visit to the Xian Museum and Small Wild Goose Pagoda before driving to the railway station for your high speed rail train to Chengdu.
Day 7 Chengdu (B)
Visit the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding. Afterwards, take a relaxing stroll at Jinli Street, and the Wangjiang Pavilion Park.
Chengdu hotel options:
Boutique BuddhaZen Hotel
5 Star: Sofitel Chengdu Taihe
4 Star: Dorsett Grand Chengdu Hotel
Day 8 Chengdu-Chongqing (B)
Today, railway station see-off to catch the D train to Chongqing. Upon arrival, take you to embark the cruise ship.
Day 9 Yangtze River Cruise (B+L+D)
Go shore for an excursion to Fengdu Ghost City or Shibaozhai. At night, join in the exciting Captain's Welcome Party.
Day 10 Yangtze River Cruise (B+L+D)
Sailing pass the gorgeous Qutang Gorge, Wu Gorge and Xiling Gorge today. Disembark to visit the Small Three Gorges, and then experience a small boat trip on Shennong Stream. At night, pass through the ship lock if weather permits.
Yangtze River Cruise options:
Boutique/5 Star/4 Star: Century Sun/Diamond with Balcony
Day 11 Yichang-Shanghai (B)
After breakfast, disembark to visit the grand Three Gorges Dam. Airport see-off to Shanghai.
Day 12 Shanghai (B)
Visit Shanghai Museum, a walk at The Bund and Nanjing Road. Then visit the Yuyuan Garden, Chenghuang Miao bazaars and New Spot.
Shanghai hotel options:
Boutique: Fairmont Peace Hotel
5 Star: Hyatt on The Bund, Shanghai
5 Star: Pullman Shanghai Jingan Hotel
Day 13 Depart from Shanghai (B)
Today you will be transferred to the airport for your homeward flight.
Inclusions for 13-Day Grand China With Pandas Private Tour: Beijing, Xian, Chengdu, Yangtze River Cruise And Shanghai
- Entrance fees (specified in the itinerary)
- Activities (specified in the itinerary)
- Accommodations: 4-star, 5-star or boutique hotels
- Domestic flight Yichang/Shanghai
- High-speed rail train Beijing/Xian/Chengdu, D Train Chengdu/Chongqing
- Land transfer with professional drivers
- Professional English speaking guide
- Airport pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for 13-Day Grand China With Pandas Private Tour: Beijing, Xian, Chengdu, Yangtze River Cruise And Shanghai
- International flights to/from China
- China visa fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Travel insurance
- CNY150.00/per person of the service charge on the Yangtze River cruise
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Note: The prices shown are not valid during China's Official Holidays (such as National Day - 01 to 07, Oct. Chinese Spring Festival - 15 Feb to 21 Feb, 2018, etc.).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
- Three-Day Beijing Tour Package By Coach With Lunch Inclusive
- Beijing Private Night Walking Tour: Qianmen Street, Tian'ammen Square and Wangfujing Street
- Full-Day Beijing City Tour
- Private English Tour Guide Service in Beijing
- Private Day Tour: Tian'anmen Square, Temple of Heaven and Summer Palace