Day 01 : ARRIVAL To Delhi
On arrival in Delhi, you will be Greeted and Escorted by MTA Executive to your Hotel. On arrival at hotel check in. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi / Mandawa
Panoramic tour of the colonial city with a stop in front of the India Gate and visit the spectacular complex of Kutub Minar. Transfer to Mandawa. checkin, overnight.
Day 3 : Mandawa / Bikaner
In the morning, Visit of the town, famous for its ancient Haveli painted in the Shekawati style. Transfer to Bikaner through the Shekawati region with the stop at Nawalgarh. Proceed to Bikaner. overnight.
Day 4 : Bikaner / Jaisalmer
In the morning, Visit the Junagarh Fort and its museum. Afternoon transfer to Jaisalmer. overnight.
Day 5 : Jaisalmer
Visit of the fortified city entirely carved in the yellow sandstone that gives the city its name "city of Gold", later visit Jain temples and Haveli. Afternoon at leisure for relaxation or optional excursions to the desert. Overnight.
Day 6 : Jaislmer / Jodhpur
Departure for Jodhpur. In the afternoon, visit the imposing Meherengarh Fort and cenotaphs of the royal family. checkin and overnight.
Day 7 : Jodhpur / Ranakpur / Udaipur
Drive to Ranakpur. Visit ranakpur temples, fully made in white marble. Proceed to Udaipur. Checkin and overnight.
Day 8: Udaipur
After Breakfast, full day to the visit of "City of lakes" Afternoon boat trip on the Lake Pichola, with a stop on the island Jagmandir. overnight.
Day 9: Udaipur / Pushkar
Drive to Pushkar. Visit the holy city that is home to the only temple dedicated to the God Brahma in all of India and the world famous cattle fair on the full moon of November. overnight
Day 10: Pushkar / Jaipur
Drive to Jaipur. in the afternoon visit the colorful "pink city" . The city Palace and Astronomical Observatory. Checkin and Overnight.
Day 11: JAIPUR
Photo stop at the Palace 0f Winds. Excursion to Amber Fort, wonderful example of Rajput Architecture. Ride up the hill on elephant back. Afternoon free. Overnight.
Day 12: Jaipur / FatehpurSikri / Agra
Drive to Agra. Stop for a visit Fatehpur Sikri, the abandoned city built by the greatest emperor of the Mughal dynasty, Akbar. Proceed to Agra. Afternoon visit the wonderful TajMahal, the architectural jewel of Islamic architecture.
Day 13: AGRA / DELHI / DEPARTURE
In the morning , visit the Red Fort, former residence of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan and the mausoleum of Etimad-ud-Daulah, a masterpiece of Persian art. Afternoon to Delhi. No overnight. Transfer to the airport for international departures.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 13 Days
Departure Details :
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewRajsthan is Very Colourful and Vibrant State, Full of Citadels, Magnificent Palaces and Gigantic Forts. This states never fails to surprise you. This Tour Of Rajasthan Will take you through all the Historic Sites. Starting From Colourful Havelis of Rich Merchants of Mandawa to The Desert City of Jaislemer, The Magnificent Fort of Jodhpur to the Lake City of Udaipur. In this Tour You will get to know the History and Culture, Art and Craft, Music and Folklores of This Wonderful Territory.
Know More about this tour
Day 01 : ARRIVAL To Delhi
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 12 nights accommodation
- Airport taxes
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- 2 Water Bottles per Day per Person
- Free Internet in the Car.
- All Sightseeing and Transfers.
- One Compllimentary Dinner With Indian Family at Jaipur
- Travel Kit and Documents from MTA
- Assistance at Airport.
- English Speaking Guides will be provided in case of Non Availability of Language Speaking Guides.
- Entrance fees
- Drinks - unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- visa fees
- Insurance fees
- Domestic and International Flights.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
You Might Also Like
- Viator Exclusive: Private Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Tour, Dine with a View and Optional Photographer
- Delhi Agra and Taj Mahal Private Day Trip by Express Train with Lunch
- Private Tour: Agra and the Taj Mahal Day Trip from Delhi
- Private Taj Mahal at Sunrise and Agra Day Tour from Delhi
- Private Tour to Agra From Delhi Including Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Private Tour: Kingdom of Dreams Including Zangoora or Jhumroo Bollywood Show with Round-Trip Transfers from Delhi
- Private Old and New Delhi Full-Day Combo Tour
- Taj Mahal and Agra Private Day-Trip from Delhi by Train