Day 01 : ARRIVAL To Delhi
On arrival in Delhi, you will be Greeted and Escorted by MTA Executive to your Hotel. On arrival at hotel check in. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi / Mandawa
Panoramic tour of the colonial city with a stop in front of the India Gate and visit the spectacular complex of Kutub Minar. Transfer to Mandawa. checkin, overnight.
Day 3 : Mandawa / Bikaner
In the morning, Visit of the town, famous for its ancient Haveli painted in the Shekawati style. Transfer to Bikaner through the Shekawati region with the stop at Nawalgarh. Proceed to Bikaner. overnight.
Day 4 : Bikaner / Jaisalmer
In the morning, Visit the Junagarh Fort and its museum. Afternoon transfer to Jaisalmer. overnight.
Day 5 : Jaisalmer
Visit of the fortified city entirely carved in the yellow sandstone that gives the city its name "city of Gold", later visit Jain temples and Haveli. Afternoon at leisure for relaxation or optional excursions to the desert. Overnight.
Day 6 : Jaislmer / Jodhpur
Departure for Jodhpur. In the afternoon, visit the imposing Meherengarh Fort and cenotaphs of the royal family. checkin and overnight.
Day 7 : Jodhpur / Ranakpur / Udaipur
Drive to Ranakpur. Visit ranakpur temples, fully made in white marble. Proceed to Udaipur. Checkin and overnight.
Day 8: Udaipur
After Breakfast, full day to the visit of "City of lakes" Afternoon boat trip on the Lake Pichola, with a stop on the island Jagmandir. overnight.
Day 9: Udaipur / Pushkar
Drive to Pushkar. Visit the holy city that is home to the only temple dedicated to the God Brahma in all of India and the world famous cattle fair on the full moon of November. overnight
Day 10: Pushkar / Jaipur
Drive to Jaipur. in the afternoon visit the colorful "pink city" . The city Palace and Astronomical Observatory. Checkin and Overnight.
Day 11: JAIPUR
Photo stop at the Palace 0f Winds. Excursion to Amber Fort, wonderful example of Rajput Architecture. Ride up the hill on elephant back. Afternoon free. Overnight.
Day 12: Jaipur / FatehpurSikri / Agra
Drive to Agra. Stop for a visit Fatehpur Sikri, the abandoned city built by the greatest emperor of the Mughal dynasty, Akbar. Proceed to Agra. Afternoon visit the wonderful TajMahal, the architectural jewel of Islamic architecture.
Day 13: AGRA / DELHI / DEPARTURE
In the morning , visit the Red Fort, former residence of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan and the mausoleum of Etimad-ud-Daulah, a masterpiece of Persian art. Afternoon to Delhi. No overnight. Transfer to the airport for international departures.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 13 Days
Departure Details :
OverviewRajsthan is Very Colourful and Vibrant State, Full of Citadels, Magnificent Palaces and Gigantic Forts. This states never fails to surprise you. This Tour Of Rajasthan Will take you through all the Historic Sites. Starting From Colourful Havelis of Rich Merchants of Mandawa to The Desert City of Jaislemer, The Magnificent Fort of Jodhpur to the Lake City of Udaipur. In this Tour You will get to know the History and Culture, Art and Craft, Music and Folklores of This Wonderful Territory.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 12 nights accommodation
- Airport taxes
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- 2 Water Bottles per Day per Person
- Free Internet in the Car.
- All Sightseeing and Transfers.
- One Compllimentary Dinner With Indian Family at Jaipur
- Travel Kit and Documents from MTA
- Assistance at Airport.
- English Speaking Guides will be provided in case of Non Availability of Language Speaking Guides.
- Entrance fees
- Drinks - unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- visa fees
- Insurance fees
- Domestic and International Flights.
Know More about this tour
Day 01 : ARRIVAL To Delhi
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private cab For Taj mahal tour ( same day taj Mahal tour )
- The Agra Experience - Tajmahal,Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri and Village Safari
- Private Full-Day City Tour of Agra & Fatehpur Sikri
- Private Full-Day Combo Tour of Old and New Delhi City With Entrance Fees
- Shekhawati tour manadawa, navalgarh etc by private car driver for 2 adult 1child
- Customize road trip of north india by private car and driver
- Overnight Agra Tour form Delhi
- Golden Triangle Tour Package - 3 Nights Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour