13 Hours Historical Day Tour Of Taj Mahal With Baby Taj & Mehtab Bagh With Lunch - Delhi
OverviewExplore Historical Agra in 9 hours with buffet lunch in 5 star hotel Visit the city of Agra, brimming with rich culture and history, on this 13-hour private tour from New Delhi. Bustling with life and myriad colors, Agra enchants with its historical landmarks, most famously the Taj Mahal, the jewel of India. You'll visit this UNESCO World Heritage site to admire its opulence, as well as another World Heritage site, Agra Fort. Lunch and a stop at a marble factory are also included.
Know More about this tourPick-up at your hotel or airport in New Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida/Ghaziabad/Faridabad at 06:00. Then drive to Agra, via the expressway.
Meet your private guide when you arrive in Agra city and proceed to the Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal was built in the 17th century by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial for his beloved wife Mumtaz.
After touring the Taj Mahal youll head to the nearby Agra Fort. Agra Fort was built in 1565 A.D. and it is another majestic creation of the Mughal Emperor Akbar.
Enjoy a lunch break at an air-conditioned multi-cuisine restaurant.
Later proceed to the Baby Taj stunning views or the Sunset Point with the rear side of the Taj Mahal.
Begin the drive back to Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon/Faridabad/Ghaziabad at 15:00, and arrive at your hotel by 18:30.
Inclusions for 13 Hours Historical Day Tour Of Taj Mahal With Baby Taj & Mehtab Bagh With Lunch
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for 13 Hours Historical Day Tour Of Taj Mahal With Baby Taj & Mehtab Bagh With Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 5-Night Private Golden Triangle Tour from Delhi
- 6-Night Private Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar from Delhi
- 2-Day Private Tour of Jaipur from Delhi by Train
- 6-Night Private Himachal Pradesh Tour from New Delhi
- 2-Day Private Train Tour to Agra and Jaipur from Delhi
- 4-Hour Old Delhi Food Tour
- Taj Tigers and Majestic Forts Tour from Delhi
- 6-Night Royal Rajasthan Retreat: Private Luxury Tour from Delhi