Please check in to our office at 335 N. Cache in Jackson 15 minutes before your trip time. After checking in you will have access to restrooms and dressing rooms to prepare for your trip. Once your bus departs our office, it takes about 15 minutes to reach the "put-in" at the Wilson Bridge Ramp on the Snake River. There are pit toilets at the ramp. After your ramp orientation, you will launch and begin your 13-mile trip on the river. These 13 miles can take anywhere from an hour and a half to over two hours late in the season, depending on flows. Once at the take-out you load the bus and return home to our office in Jackson, about 20 minutes, Total round-trip time is 3-4 hours.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Hrs
Departure Time :
May 19-June 8, and Aug. 19-Sept. 15: 2:15 pm June 9-Aug. 18: 8:45, 2:45 & 4:15. PLEASE ARRIVE AT OUR OFFICE AT 335 N CACHE 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO DEPARTURE
Departure Details :
Our office is just 3 blocks north of the Jackson Town Square
OverviewOur 13-Mile Scenic Float Trip is the best value in a scenic float trip in Jackson Hole. The bald eagle is king on this stretch of the river, among the finest habitats for our nation's symbol in the lower 48 states. Osprey and Pelicans compete for the native cutthroat trout as well, and moose, deer and elk occasionally appear to take a drink or escape the summer heat. Children as young as 3 are welcome. Youll enjoy the warm summer afternoon or cool morning in the beautiful surroundings of the Snake River.
- Professional guide
- Transportation to and from the river.
- Rain Ponchos, if needed
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
WHAT TO WEAR: For scenic floats, you should dress according to the weather. Keep in mind that the weather changes quickly at mountain elevations, and layering your clothing will enhance your comfort. This way you can peel or add layers as the conditions change. Sturdy shoes you wouldn't mind getting wet or dirty are recommended.
WEATHER: We have access to real-time doppler radar. Some trips cancel due to inclement weather. If you have concerns, please call our office. Weather changes quickly, so even inclement weather a half hour before departure does not necessarily mean cancellation. Cancelled trips result in offer to rebook or refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Grand Teton Winter Wildlife Tour
- Bighorn Sheep and Native American Petroglyph Tour
- Sport Ski Rental Package from Jackson Hole
- Performance Snowboard Package
- Cast Iron Riverside Dinner and Super Smalls Boats Whitewater
- Cast Iron Riverside Lunch and Small Boats Whitewater
- Cast Iron Riverside Lunch and Super Small Boats Whitewater