14-Day Best Of China Including Yangtze Join-in Tour: Beijing, Xian, Guilin, Yangshuo, Yangtze River Cruise And ShanghaiWrite a Review
OverviewThe 14-day classic itinerary perfectly presents you the best of China by combining the historical and cultural cities of Beijing, Xian, international metropolis Shanghai, plus the most fascinating scenery of Guilin and impressive Yangtze River. A close encounter with the adorable giant pandas will add more highlights to your journey.
- Excellent value for money
- A la carte lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourDay 1 Arrive in Beijing
Meet and take you to the hotel.
Day 2 Beijing (B)
Visit Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City and Summer Palace.
Day 3 Beijing (B)
Visit Temple of Heaven and Mutianyu Great Wall(round trip cable car). Stop at the Bird's Nest and Water Cube.
Beijing hotel options:
5-Star Hotel: The Regent Beijing
4-Star: Novotel Peace Hotel
Day 4 Beijing-Xian (B)
Hutong Tour before take high-speed train to Xian.
Day 5 Xian (B)
Visit Terracotta Army, the Xian Museum and the Small Wild Goose Pagoda.
Xi'an hotel options:
5 Star: Sofitel on Renmin Square
4 Star: Grand Mercure on Renmin Square
Day 6 Xian-Guilin (B)
Explore City Wall, Great Mosque and Muslim Street. Airport see-off to Guilin.
Day 7 Guilin (B)
Visit Reed Flute Cave, Elephant Trunk Hill and Seven Star Park.
Guilin hotel options:
5 Star: Shangri-La Hotel, Guilin
4 Star: Lijiang Waterfall Hotel, Guilin
Day 8 Guilin- Yangshuo (B+L)
Taking a boat trip to Yangshuo. Visit a local family and enjoy the rustic country view.
Yangshuo hotel options:
5 Star/4 Star: Yangshuo Green Lotus Hotel
Day 9 Yangshuo-Guilin-Chongqing (B)
Airport to Chongqing. Upon arrival, visit the Panda House at Chongqing Zoo and Ciqikou Old Town. Later, embark the Yangtze Cruise.
Yangtze River Cruise options:
5 Star: President. No. 7(Every Tuesday Departure)
Century Sun(Every Thursday Departure)
Century Sky(Every Saturday Departure)
Day 10 Yangtze Cruise (B+L+D)
Go ashore to Fengdu Ghost City or Shibaozhai. Join in the Captain's Welcome Party.
Day 11 Yangtze Cruise (B+L+D)
Sailing pass the Qutang Gorge, Wu Gorge and Xiling Gorge. Disembark the Small Three Gorges, or a small boat trip on Shennong Stream. Pass through the ship locks if weather permits.
Day 12 Yichang – Shanghai (B)
Disembark to visit the grand Three Gorges Dam. Upon arrival, take lunch and fly to Shanghai.
Day 13 Shanghai (B)
Visit Shanghai Museum, the Bund and Nanjing Road, Yuyuan Garden, Chenghuang Miao and New Spot.
Shanghai hotel options:
5 Star: Renaissance Shanghai Yu Garden Hotel
5 Star: Hongqiao State Guest Hotel, Shanghai
Day 14 Departure (B)
Please arrange your own way to the airport.
Inclusions for 14-Day Best Of China Including Yangtze Join-in Tour: Beijing, Xian, Guilin, Yangshuo, Yangtze River Cruise And Shanghai
- Entrance fees specified in the itinerary
- Activities specified in the itinerary
- Accommodations: 4-star or 5-star hotels/cruises based on double/single occupancy as specified
- Domestic flight Xi'an/Guilin/Chongqing, Yichang/Shanghai, as well as high speed rail train Beijing/Xian
- Land transfer with professional drivers
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional English speaking guide
- Airport pickup
Exclusions for 14-Day Best Of China Including Yangtze Join-in Tour: Beijing, Xian, Guilin, Yangshuo, Yangtze River Cruise And Shanghai
- International flights to/from China
- China visa fees
- Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature
- Travel insurance
- CNY150.00(~$23.50)/per person of the service charge on the Yangtze River cruise
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
For January, February, and December, a minimum of 2 people per booking is required
The prices are based on staying in twin/double room. If you prefer a single room for one of your group, single supplement will be incurred. Please let us know your preferred room type when you make the reservation.
It is suggested that you purchase travel insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance
This tour itinerary includes no forced shopping stops
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.