14-Day Best Of China Including Yangtze Private Tour: Beijing, Xian, Guilin, Yangshuo, Yangtze River Cruise And ShanghaiWrite a Review
OverviewTraverse across China’s diverse regions in this 14-day private tour, you can trace its glorious past in the former royal cities of Beijing, Xian, relax in the beautiful landscape of Guilin and Yangtze River, see the adorable giant pandas close up in Chongqing, and finally have a full day’s exploration in the fascinating Shanghai.
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Breakfast included
- Ideal choice for families
- Multi-Day Trip
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourDay 1 Arrive in Beijing
Arrive Beijing airport and transfer to the hotel.
Beijing hotel options:
Boutique: Red Wall Garden
5-Star Hotel: The Regent Beijing
4-Star: Novotel Peace
Day 2 Beijing (B)
Visit Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City and Summer Palace.
Day 3 Beijing (B)
Visit Temple of Heaven and Mutianyu Great Wall, including a round trip cable car. Lastly make a stop at the Bird's Nest and Water Cube.
Day 4 Beijing-Xian (B)
Hop on a rickshaw for a Hutong Tour. Then take high-speed train ride to Xian.
Xi'an hotel options:
Boutique: Sofitel Legend Peoples Grand Hotel Xian
5 Star: Sofitel on Renmin Square
4 Star: Grand Mercure on Renmin Square
Day 5 Xian (B)
Explore Terracotta Warriors and Horses, City Wall and Great Mosque, Muslim Street.
Day 6 Xian-Guilin (B)
Visit Xian Museum and Small Wild Goose Pagoda before airport see-off to Guilin.
Guilin hotel options:
Boutique: Guilinyi Royal Palace
5 Star: Shangrila Hotel
4 Star: Lijiang Waterfall
Day 7 Guilin (B)
Visit Reed Flute Cave, Elephant Trunk Hill and Seven Star Park.
Day 8 Guilin- Yangshuo (B+L)
Taking a boat trip on Li River heading for Yangshuo. Visit a local family and enjoy the rustic country view there.
Yangshuo hotel options:
Boutique Hotel/5 Star/4 Star: Yangshuo Green Lotus
Day 9 Yangshuo-Guilin-Chongqing (B)
Airport see-off to Chongqing. Visit Panda House and Ciqikou Old Town. Later, embark the Yangtze River Cruise ship.
Yangtze River Cruise options:
Boutique/5 Star/4 Star: Century Sky/ Sun with Balcony
Day 10 Yangtze Cruise (B+L+D)
Go ashore for an excursion to Fengdu Ghost City or Shibaozhai. At night, join in the Captain's Welcome Party.
Day 11 Yangtze Cruise (B+L+D)
Sailing pass the Qutang Gorge, Wu Gorge and Xiling Gorge today. You will disembark to visit the Small Three Gorges, and then experience a small boat trip on Shennong Stream. At night, pass through the ship lock if weather permits.
Day 12 Yichang – Shanghai (B)
After breakfast, disembark to visit the grand Three Gorges Dam. After arrival in Yichang, airport see-off to Shanghai.
Shanghai hotel options:
Boutique/5 Star: Renaissance Shanghai Yu Garden Hotel
4 Star: Hongqiao State Guest Hotel, Shanghai
Day 13 Shanghai (B)
Visit Shanghai Museum, Bund and Nanjing Road. Visit Yuyuan Garden, and the nearby Chenghuang Miao bazaars and New Spot.
Day 14 Depart from Shanghai (B)
Transfer to the airport.
Inclusions for 14-Day Best Of China Including Yangtze Private Tour: Beijing, Xian, Guilin, Yangshuo, Yangtze River Cruise And Shanghai
- Entrance fees specified in the itinerary
- Activities specified in the itinerary
- Accommodations: 4-star, 5-star or boutique hotels based on double/single occupancy as specified
- Domestic flight Xi'an/Guilin/Chongqing, Yichang/Shanghai, as well as high speed rail train Beijing/Xian
- Land transfer with professional drivers
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional English speaking guide
- Airport pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for 14-Day Best Of China Including Yangtze Private Tour: Beijing, Xian, Guilin, Yangshuo, Yangtze River Cruise And Shanghai
- International flights to/from China
- China visa fees
- Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature
- Travel insurance
- CNY150.00/per person of the service charge on the Yangtze River cruise
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
The prices are based on staying in twin/double room. If you prefer a single room for one of your group, single supplement will be incurred. Please let us know your preferred room type when you make the reservation.
All breakfasts included. Lunches are excluded for your freedom to choose cuisines while guides will give recommendations and guide you there. Dinners are left to your own arrangement
Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance
This tour itinerary includes no forced shopping stops
Note: The prices shown are not valid during China's Official Holidays (such as National Day - 01 to 07, Oct. Chinese Spring Festival - 15 Feb to 21 Feb, 2018, etc.).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.