OverviewA well-planned escorted China tour with domestic airfare for you to learn the long history and rich culture of the ancient capitals Beijing & Xian, have a close contact with the childlike giant pandas in Chengdu, soften and scent your body from head to toe on the Yangtze river cruise and reach the last destination - Shanghai.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Excellent value for money
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- A la carte lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDay 1: Beijing
Your guide will meet you at Beijing Airport and transfer you to the hotel. Relax during the rest of the day.
Day 2: Beijing (B+L)
Visit Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, the Temple of Heaven and a Chinese Kung Fu Show. A la carte lunch is served.
Day 3: Beijing (B)
Visit Badaling Great Wall, a jade factory and the Sacred Way. Drive by the Bird's Nest (Olympic National Stadium) on the way back.
Overnight in Beijing: The Great Wall Hotel Beijing (5-star) - the former Sheraton
Day 4: Beijing - Xi'an (B+L)
Visit the Summer Palace, a pearl store and the traditional Hutong alleys. A la carte lunch is served. Take an afternoon flight to Xian and check in the hotel.
Day 5: Xi'an (B+L+D)
Visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, a pottery-making factory, the Small Wild Goose Pagoda and the Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show with the Dumpling Dinner. A special home cooked lunch at a local family is served.
Day 6: Xi'an (B+L)
Visit the City Wall, the Provincial History Museum and the Great Mosque. You will have some free time at the Muslim bazaar. A la carte lunch is served.
Overnight in Xi'an: Sheraton Hotel Xi'an (5-star)
Day 7: Xi'an - Chengdu (B)
Transfer you to the North Railway station for a high speed train to Chengdu. Check in the hotel, free time in the afternoon.
Day 8: Chengdu (B)
Visit Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding, Jinsha Site Museum and the Broad and Narrow Alleys.
Overnight in Chengdu: Holiday Inn Chengdu Oriental Plaza (4-star)
Day 9: Chengdu - Chongqing (B)
Morning is free and lunch is on your own. Transfer you to the railway station to take a bullet train to Chongqing. Upon arrival, transfer you to board the luxurious cruise ship. Your Yangtze River tour begins at 22:00.
Day 10 - Day 11: Yangtze River Cruise (B+L+D)
Yangtze River Cruise and shore excursion tours
Overnight on Yangtze: President No. 8 with balcony (5-star)
Day 12: Yichang - Shanghai (B+L)
Visit the Three Gorges Dam. Check out of the ship and drive to Yichang. After lunch, Take a flight to Shanghai and check in the hotel.
Day 13: Shanghai (B+L)
Visit Shanghai Museum, the Yuyuan Garden, a silk shop, the Bund, Huangpu River cruise. A la carte farewell lunch is served. Your guide will escort you back to hotel and your tour concludes here.
Overnight in Shanghai: Hotel Equatorial Shanghai (4-star)
Day 14: Shanghai (B)
Airport drop-off is not included. Please make your way to the airport. Have a nice trip!
Inclusions for 14-Day Small-Group China Tour: Beijing, Xi'an, Chengdu, Yangtze River Cruise, Chongqing And Shanghai
- 13 nights accommodation
- Yangtze cruise downstream from Chongqing to Yichang
- One way Economy-class airfare from Beijing to Xi'an
- One way Economy-class airfare from Yichang to Shanghai
- One way second- class seat of high speed train from Xi'an to Chengdu
- One way soft seat train from Chengdu to Chongqing
- Entrance fee
- Meals as specified in itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Two bottled water per person per day
- Professional guide & experienced driver
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for 14-Day Small-Group China Tour: Beijing, Xi'an, Chengdu, Yangtze River Cruise, Chongqing And Shanghai
- Gratuities (recommended)
- China visa fees
- International airfare
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Airport drop-off service in Shanghai on Day 14
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Not recommended for participants with wheelchair
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 12 years
The maximum tour group size is around 18 persons
Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show is available from Apr to Nov.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.