Day 1: Beijing
Your guide will meet you at Beijing Airport and transfer you to the hotel. Relax during the rest of the day.
Day 2: Beijing (B+L)
Visit Tiananmen square, the Forbidden city, the Temple of heaven and a Chinese Kung Fu Show. A la carte lunch is served.
Day 3: Beijing (B)
Visit Badaling Great Wall, a jade factory and the Sacred Way. Drive by the Bird's Nest (Olympic National stadium) on the way back.
Hotel: The Great Wall Hotel Beijing (5-star) - the former Sheraton
Day 4: Beijing - Xi'an (B+L)
Visit The summer palace, a pearl store and the traditional Hutong alleys. A la carte lunch. Take an afternoon flight to Xian and check in the hotel.
Day 5: Xi'an (B+L+D)
Visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, a pottery-making factory, the Small Wild Goose Pagoda and the Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show with the Dumpling Dinner. A special home cooked lunch at a local family is served.
Day 6: Xi'an (B+L)
Visit the City Wall, Provincial History Museum and Great Mosque. You will have some free time at the Muslim bazaar. A la carte lunch.
Hotel: Sheraton Hotel Xi'an (5-star)
Day 7: Xi'an - Chengdu (B)
Transfer you to the Railway station for a high speed train to Chengdu. Check in the hotel, free time in the afternoon.
Day 8: Chengdu (B)
Visit Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding, Jinsha Site Museum and Broad and Narrow Alleys.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Chengdu Oriental Plaza (4-star)
Day 9: Chengdu - Chongqing (B)
Morning is free and lunch is on your own. Transfer you to the railway station to take a bullet train to Chongqing. Upon arrival, transfer you to board the luxurious cruise ship. Your Yangtze River tour begins at 22:00.
Day 10 - Day 11: Yangtze River Cruise (B+L+D)
Yangtze River Cruise and shore excursion tours
Cruise Ship: President No. 8 with balcony (5-star)
Day 12: Yichang - Shanghai (B+L)
Check out and disembark to visit the Three Gorges Dam. After that, the cruise ship company drive you to the Three Gorges Tourist Center. Our local guide will pick you up there. After lunch, Take a flight to Shanghai and check in the hotel.
Day 13: Shanghai (B+L)
Visit Shanghai Museum, the Yuyuan Garden, a silk shop, the Bund, Huangpu River cruise. A la carte farewell lunch is served. Your guide will escort you back to hotel and your tour concludes here.
Hotel: Hotel Equatorial Shanghai (4-star)
Day 14: Shanghai (B)
Airport drop-off is not included. Please make your way to the airport. Have a nice trip!
14-Day Small-Group China Tour: Beijing, Xi'an, Chengdu, Yangtze River Cruise, Chongqing And Shanghai
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 14 Days
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Beijing International Airport
Return Details :
Hotel Equatorial Shanghai
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
OverviewA well-planned escorted China tour with domestic airfare for you to learn the long history and rich culture of the ancient capitals Beijing & Xian, have a close contact with the childlike giant pandas in Chengdu, soften and scent your body from head to toe on the Yangtze river cruise and reach the last destination - Shanghai.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Excellent value for money
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- A la carte lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Beijing
- 13 nights accommodation
- Yangtze cruise downstream from Chongqing to Yichang
- One way Economy-class airfare from Beijing to Xi'an
- One way Economy-class airfare from Yichang to Shanghai
- One way second- class seat of high speed trainfrom Xi'an to Chengdu
- One way soft seat train from Chengdu to Chongqing
- Entrance fee
- Meals as specified in itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Two bottled water per person per day
- Professional guide & experienced driver
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (recommended)
- China visa fees
- International airfare
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Airport drop-off service in Shanghai on Day 14
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Not recommended for participants with wheelchair
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 12 years
The maximum tour group size is around 18 persons
Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show is available from Apr to Nov.
You Might Also Like
- All Inclusive Mutianyu Great Wall and Summer Palace Private Day Tour
- Private Layover Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City
- Beijing Forbidden City Tour with Great Wall Hiking at Mutianyu
- Xi'an in One Day: Day Trip from Beijing by Air with Private Terracotta Warriors
- 2-Day Combo Package: Beijing City Tour and Great Wall at Mutianyu w/Lunch
- Beijing Essential Full-Day Tour including Great Wall at Badaling, Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square
- Private Tour: Temple of Heaven, Tiananmen Square, Summer Palace and Forbidden City
- Beijing Classic Full-Day Tour including the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Summer Palace and Temple of Heaven