14-Day Small-Group China Tour: Beijing - Xi'an - Guilin - Yangtze Cruise - ShanghaiWrite a Review
OverviewThis is a perfect China small group tour for you to enjoy the best of China. Coming to Beijing and Xi'an, two world renowned historic and cultural cities, should be sampled first and the incomparably beautiful karst mountain landscape of Guilin, along with the magnificent 2-night 5-star President No. 8 Yangtze River Cruise and the modern Shanghai also shouldnt be missed.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Excellent value for money
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- A la carte lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Beijing
Your guide will meet you at Beijing Airport and transfer you to the hotel. Relax for the rest of today.
Day 2: Beijing (B+L)
Full day tour to Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and a Kung Fu Show. A la carte lunch is served.
Day 3: Beijing (B)
Full day to Badaling Great Wall, jade factory and Sacred Way. Drive by Bird's Nest (Olympic National Stadium) on the way back. Lunch is on your own.
Overnight Accommodations in Beijing: The Great Wall Hotel Beijing (5-star) - the former Sheraton
Day 4: Beijing - Xi'an (B+L)
Visit Summer Palace, pearl store and traditional Hutongs. A la carte lunch is served. Take a flight to Xi'an and check in the hotel.
Day 5: Xi'an (B+L+D)
Full day tour to amazing Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, pottery-making factory, Small Wild Goose Pagoda and famous Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show with Dumpling Dinner. A special home cooked lunch at a local family is served today.
Day 6: Xi'an (B+L)
Full day tour to City Wall, Provincial History Museum and Great Mosque. You will have some free time at the lively Muslim bazaar. An a la carte lunch is served.
Overnight Accommodations in Xi'an: Sheraton Hotel Xi'an (5-star)
Day 7: Xi'an - Guilin (B)
Take a flight to Guilin and visit Reed Flute Cave. Your guide will help you check in the hotel.
Day 8: Guilin - Yangshuo - Guilin (B+L)
After a big breakfast at the hotel, take a Li River cruise down from Guilin to Yangshuo. Lunch box is served today. Disembark at about 14:00 and spend some time to visit the rural area of Yangshuo. A local farmer’s home visit is arranged. After that you will be transferred back to Guilin and visit the Elephant Trunk Hill.
Overnight Accommodations in Guilin: Sheraton Hotel(5-star)
Day 9: Guilin - Chongqing (B)
Take a flight to Chongqing. Your guide will pick you up and transfer you to visit Liberation Monuments, Panda House in Chongqing Zoo and Ciqikou ancient town. Check in at the cruise ship. Start sailing at about 22:00.
Day 10-11: Chongqing - Yichang (B+L+D)
Yangtze River Cruise with shore excursions.
Overnight Accommodations on Yangtze River: President No. 8 with balcony (5-star)
Day 12: Yichang - Shanghai (B+L)
Excursion to Three Gorges Dam. Drive to Yichang and take a flight to Shanghai. Pick up at the airport and check in the hotel.
Day 13: Shanghai (B+L)
Full day tour to Shanghai Museum, Yuyuan Garden, silk shop, the Bund, where you will have a cruise tour along the Huangpu River. A la carte farewell lunch is served.
Overnight Accommodations in Shanghai: Hotel Equatorial Shanghai (4-star)
Day 14: Shanghai (B)
Please find your way to the airport based on your flight schedule.
Inclusions for 14-Day Small-Group China Tour: Beijing - Xi'an - Guilin - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai
- 13 nights hotel/ cruise ship accommodation
- One way Economy-class airfare from Beijing to Xi'an
- One way Economy-class airfare from Xi'an to Guilin
- One way Economy-class airfare from Guilin to Chongqing
- One way Economy-class airfare from Yichang to Shanghai
- Entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Two bottled water per person per day
- Professional guide & experienced driver
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for 14-Day Small-Group China Tour: Beijing - Xi'an - Guilin - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai
- Gratuities (recommended)
- China visa fees
- International airfare
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Airport drop-off service in Shanghai on Day 14
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
A current valid China Visa is required on the day of travel
Not recommended for participants with wheelchair
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 12 years
The maximum tour group size is around 18 persons
Xi'an Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show is available from Apr to Nov.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.