14-Day Turkish Adventure Package Tour From IstanbulWrite a Review
OverviewYou will see all of the most significant sights of Istanbul aided by an expert guide ensuring that you retain a good understanding of the History and Culture.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- All entrance fees included
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDay 1 - Istanbul
You arrive in the sleek and modern Istanbul International Airport, and we transfer you quickly and comfortably to your hotel.
Day 2 - Istanbul - Old City Tour
After a large Turkish breakfast we take a tour that spans across Europe and Asia.
Day 3 - Gallipoli Battlefields
After another great breakfast, we head out to the WWI Battlefields of Gallipoli. Here well learn the history of the British attempt at invasion in 1915. We spend tonight in Guzelyali.
Day 4 - Troy & Pergamon
Today brings us face to face with our ancient past.
Day 5 - Ephesus & Kusadasi
After breakfast, we head out for another day of antiquities. Heading into the city of Ephesus and House of Mother Mary.
Over night in Kusadasi.
Day 6 - Pamukkale & Hierapolis
Today is a day of fun and relaxation in the soothing hot springs of Pamukkale ("cotton castle" in Turkish).We stay tonight in Pamukkale.
Day 7 - Demre
Today We get to visit Demre, home to the original St. Nicholas (Santa!!).Tonight we have a lovely Christmas dinner and spend the night in Kemer.
Day 8 - Perge, Aspendos & Konya
We wake up after our nice night out and head out to the ancient ruins of Perge. We spend tonight in Konya.
Day 9 - Konya, Cappadocia & Caravanserai
Today is all about the otherworldly landscape of Cappadocia. We visit the Konya and Mevlana Museum before heading out into this lunar landscape, created millions of years ago by an ocean that left these strange formations left standing in this incredible landscape.
Day 10 - Underground City, Goreme, Uchisar Castle
Today is another day to explore the magic of Cappadocia with a fully guided tour of the Goreme Valley.
Day 11 - Cappadocia Half Day Tour
Here you can learn about Ihlara valley and more Fairy Chimneys as well as the archaeological sites that dot this landscape.Domestic flight from Cappadocia to Istanbul.
Day 12 - Istanbul
There is still time to shop for some last minute gifts! We stay tonight in Istanbul.
Day 13 - Istanbul
Today is a special day in Istanbul, and you will feel the energy of everyone rushing around making last minute plans for their evening celebration! Dinner Cruise at the Bosphorus.
Day 14 - Istanbul
After breakfast we transfer you back to the airport for your flight home.
Inclusions for 14-Day Turkish Adventure Package Tour From Istanbul
- 13 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip flights
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for 14-Day Turkish Adventure Package Tour From Istanbul
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant meals not included
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.