16-Day Tour Of All Of Armenia - YerevanWrite a Review
OverviewAll-inclusive tour package covering the whole of Armenia. The tour starts from Yerevan and visits all points to showcase the lengthy history and vibrant culture in Armenia.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All-inclusive tour
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Arrive at Zvartnots International airport. Transferred to 3* hotel. Evening Welcome Dinner at Armenian National Show.
Day 2: Garni Pagan Temple and Geghard Monastery.
Day 3: Visit Ejmiatsin Cathedral and Saint Hripsimé Church before moving to Zvartnots.
Day 4: Visit Tsisternakaberd genocide memorial and Matenadaran manuscripts museum. Vernisaj for the afternoon.
Day 5: Visit Amberd where you will see the Armenian Alphabet Monument, move to Stepanavan, Lori Berd and Stepanavan Dnepropark. Overnight in Stepanavan.
Day 6: Visit Tumanyan Museum, Qobayr and the Haghpat Monastery. Overnight in Dilijan.
Day 7: Visit Monastery Goshavanq and enjoy lunch at Parz Lich. Overnight in Tsaghkadzor.
Day 8: Visit Tsaghkadzor Cable car before enjoying Tea/coffee in the mounts. Walk through the forest to Sevan Lake Sevanavanq. Overnight in Tsaghkadzor.
Day 9: Visit Noratus and Selim Qarvansaray. Overnight at Jermuk.
Day 10: Visit Jermuk waterfall and enjoy a massage. Lunch in Jermuk on the river bank. Visit Aters to see special cars (optional). Ride the Jermuk Cable road, have dinner in the mount. Overnight in Jermuk
Day 11: Visit Shaqe waterfall, Halidzor. Lunch at Tatevatun, before taking the Tatev wings Cable Car to Tatev monastery. Overnight in Goris.
Day 12: Trip to Khndzoresk moving bridge and caves. Return to Goris. Optional walking tour to Old Goris village at 21:00.
Day 13: Noravanq monastery, lunch at Noravanq. In the afternoon visit Areni winery, then visit Khor Virap before going back to Yerevan.
Day 14: Free day in Yerevan
Day 15: 19:30 Faraway party at Havana restaurant before transferring to airport.
Inclusions for 16-Day Tour Of All Of Armenia
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- All activities
- Professional driver/guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for 16-Day Tour Of All Of Armenia
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.