This cruise offers the perfect departure location from Battery Park City! Just a few minutes walk from the 9/11 Memorial and Museum, and just in front of Brookfield Place shops on the water, locals and tourists can enjoy this convenient meeting point. Guests aboard this cruise will enjoy cruising on a well-crafted classic boat with teak and mahogany trim, cushioned seating,and indoor and outdoor spaces.
Once out in the harbor, guests are welcome to order a beverage from the bartender and relax on in the main observation cabin or on the open bow and take in Manhattan skyline views as the boat cruises toward Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty. If time allows, the boat will cruise up the East River and under the Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg Bridges before returning to North Cove Marina.
Key Points About this Cruise
- 1.5 hours
- Meeting point is conveniently located in Battery Park City located on the water in front of the Brookfield Place shops and just a few minutes walk from the9/11Memorial and Museum
- Full bar with specialty cocktailsavailable for purchase bycredit card
- See the Statue of Liberty and all the key sights of Lower Manhattan and upper New York Harbor
- Aboard an intimate classic wooden yacht
- Ideal for after work gatherings, date night & sightseeing
- Arrive early! This cruise boards 5 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time