OverviewThis is a 28/45 km, 2.5 hour guided tour that includes the major scenic points and also The Backcountry monuments in Monument Valley. The Backcountry portion of the tour includes arches and ancient Petroglyphs from the Anasazi people.
- Family friendly
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Exclusive after-hours access
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourThe 2.5 hour tour makes a first stop at the famous John Fords Point where many of John Waynes western cinematic movies were film, and also the Transformers: Age of Extinction featuring Mark Wahlberg. Next, your guide will drive to The Backcountry of the park and escort you to the Suns Eye Arch.
At Suns Eye Arch you will be standing at a specific degree to look up into the rock arch and see why it is named Suns Eye. At the same location you will also see Petroglyphs and hear your guides stories.
Next, you will travel to the Big Hogan. The Big Hogan is a great place to take family pictures and lie against the rocks and feel its warmth. Your guide will provide stories and suggest great photo shots.
The last stop in the Backcountry is the Ear of the Wind. This is the largest arch in the park, and your guide will escort you to a photogenic spot where you can take photographs.
Next, you will be guided to the Totem Pole and Yei Bi Cheii Monuments where you will be able to take photographs and hear the cultural stories behind each monument.
The last stop is at the North Window where you will have a chance to take pictures of the Mittens and Butte at a different angle. Your tour guide will then slowly and safely transport you back to your departure point.
Our guides have been praised for describing and explaining their stories to our friends. Ourguides are local and friendly people who are First Aid and CPR certified. We dooffer water for our customers but you are also encouraged to bring your own snacks and other necessities.
Inclusions for 2.5 Hour Guided Tour Of Monument Valley
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Transport by open-air Safari vehicle or enclosed SUVs
Exclusions for 2.5 Hour Guided Tour Of Monument Valley
- Entrance fee to the Monument Valley Tribal Park
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A small amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
We do observe Daylight Savings TIme. We are on Mountain Standard Time (UT).
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
NOT responsible for lost or stolen items (cameras, phones, wallets, passports, etc.) while on the tour. Please only bring items you need to make your tour more comfortable (jackets, cameras, snacks, etc.)
We do observe Daylight Savings Time. We are on Mountain Standard Time (UT).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.