2 Day 1 Night Pergamon Acropolis, Troy And Gallipoli Tour From KusadasiWrite a Review
From USD 311.57
OverviewEnjoy a visit to Pergamon Acropolis Troy and Gallipoli 2 day 1 night tour by coach from Kusadasi. Travel to Canakkale for overnight before proceeding to Pergamon Acropolis. Visit the archaeological and mythical site of Troy then the Gallipoli peninsula where you will spend time visiting the battlefields including ANZAC cove, Lone Pine Australian Memorial, Johnston's Jolly (Turkish and Allied Trenches) and Chunuk-Bair New Zealand Memorial before returning to Istanbul.
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourDay 1 Secluk/Kusadasi – Pergamon Acropolis-Canakkale
This morning at the pre-appointed time you will be picked up from your hotel for your tour by a representative from Viator. Please be ready and waiting in the lobby 10 minutes prior.
Depart for for Canakkale enroute stopping in Pergamon Acropolis ( BERGAM ) for a fully guided tour of this area and lunch.
Check in at hotel
Day 2 Troy & Gallipoli - Istanbul
Today after breakfast you will travel to ancient Troy for your fully guided tour. As recorded in Homer's "Illiad", the city of Troy was the home of Prince Paris. The excavations undertaken by Heinrich Schlieman in the late 1800’s, and others since, have revealed nine levels of civilisation dating back to 3000BC. Today however, the most obvious landmark is a huge replica of the wooden Trojan horse. Enjoy lunch in Eceabat. Travel to Gallipoli for your fully guided tour: visit Anzac Cove and the Allied Memorials of World War I, including Brighton Beach, Lone Pine Australian Memorial War Cemetery, the original tunnels and trenches at Johnston Jolly, the Nek Cemetery, and Chunuk-Bair New Zealand Memorial and Cemetery. Depart at approximately 06:30pm for your return journey to Istanbul with a stop en route for dinner (own expense). The tour ends on arrival into Istanbul at approximately 11.45pm. where you will be dropped off at your hotel.
Inclusions for 2 Day 1 Night Pergamon Acropolis, Troy And Gallipoli Tour From Kusadasi
- Overnight accommodation
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for 2 Day 1 Night Pergamon Acropolis, Troy And Gallipoli Tour From Kusadasi
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.