2-Day Abu Dhabi City Tour And Desert Safari With BBQ Dinner - Dubai
OverviewThis combination is a must! They say that your Dubai visit is never complete without experiencing the adventure of the Desert Drive. Likewise, a visit to the country's capital - Abu Dhabi where you can see the spectacular beauty of the magnificent Shiek Zayed Grand Mosque.Abu Dhabi sight seeing tour starts in the morning, and is a 8 to 9 hour tour while the Desert safari tour starts in the afternoon and last around 6 to 7 hours.Both small group tours include pick up and drop off from your Dubai hotels, respectively.
- Buffet dinner included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tour
Desert Safari Tour
Enjoy this 6-hour tour of fun and heart-stopping activities in one of the biggest as well as magnificent deserts in the Arabian Peninsula. Your desert safari trip is a mix of adventure, cultural entertainment, and sumptuous dinner under the stars.
The real highlight of the desert safari tour is an exciting, adrenaline-pumping FWD drive deep into the desert to explore the vast stretch of the dunes by plummeting low in the deep ditches and escalating high on the summit of the dunes. This is followed by a visit to a traditional Arabic Bedouin campsite, which enables you to capture the real essence and beauty of the desert, as you relish traditional Arabic coffee, smoke a flavored shisha, and rivet in mesmerizing belly dance movements and Tanura shows.
Availability : Daily
Duration : 6 to 7 hours
Pick up time : 3:00 pm -3:30 pm
Abu Dhabi City Tour
Marvel the beauty of the United Arab Emirates capital Abu Dhabi. Also known as one of the riches cities in the middle east and worlds largest producer of oil. Also home of the worlds most expensive hotel, the famous Emirates Palace. This amazing tour of sightseeing starts with a pick up from your Dubai hotels then drive approximately 2 hours south.
On the way to Abu Dhabi you will pass through an industrial area called Jebel Ali free zone. Once you reach Abu Dhabis border you will see several stunning plantations all along the wayside and superb villages in the city. First stop will be at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the 3rd largest Mosque in the world and one of the best architectural landmarks of the capital. The mosque also features an exceptional collection of marble works and the largest carpet in the world designed by Iranian artists.
You will see the Cultural Foundation, not far from it close walk to Qasr Al Hosn (meaning White Fort-The oldest stone building in the city). Continue the drive to admire the panoramic view of the Al Bateen District where the Presidential Palace is situated. A visit to Heritage Village will follow.
Moving on to the next stop toward the breakwater and get a chance to capture the citys skyline and probably have a snack or lunch then drive towards Abu Dhabi Corniche.
On the way back to Dubai bypass through Abudhabi Yas Island and Formula-1 racing circuit.
Availability : Daily except Fridays - Grand Mosque is close during Fridays and only opens late in the afternoon.
Duration : 8 to 9 hours
Pick up Time : 9:00 am to 9:30 am
Inclusions for 2-Day Abu Dhabi City Tour And Desert Safari With BBQ Dinner
- Abu Dhabi City Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Comprehensive Tour of Abu Dhabi City on SIC Basis
* visiting Shiek Zayed Grand Mosque
- Photo stop at Emirates Palace Hotel and Sheikh's Palace
- Desert Safari
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional Safari Driver / Guide
- Transportation by Shared 4WD Air-Conditioned Land Cruiser
- Sand Boarding
- Dune Bashing (30-40 mins)
- Photography at sunset
- Shared Bedouin Camp in the middle of the Desert
- A short Camel Ride (can be repeated)
- Shisha smoking (free in the shisha Area Only)
- Henna Painting
- Photograph in local costume
- Buffet BBQ Dinner (veg and non-veg) self service
- Unlimited soft drinks / water / coffee / tea
- Fruits and dessert
- Belly dance show
- Tanura Dance show
- Fire Show
Exclusions for 2-Day Abu Dhabi City Tour And Desert Safari With BBQ Dinner
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Photography with Falcon (on additional Charges)
- Gift items (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Please note that modest dress is recommended, especially for the visit to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Arms and legs should be covered, and a scarf is required for ladies so that they can cover their hair.
Not wheelchair accessible
Fridays and Public Holidays Mosque is only open for public viewing after 4:30pm
During the Holy Month of Ramadan NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks as per Government guidelines.
During DRY DAYS and official public holidays NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks as per the guidelines of DTCM
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.