2-Day Advanced Adventurer Around Koh TaoWrite a Review
OverviewJoin this 2 day course and become an SSI's Advanced Adventurer on our spacy and comfortable Thai fishing boat customized in a perfect diving vessel. Discover Koh Tao's underwater life with a professional instructor that will lead you to try out a variety of specialty courses.
With the Advanced Adventurer Program, you will have the chance to try out 5 different specialties and complete one open water training dive per specialty. The dive you choose can be applied to your Advanced Adventurer certification.
- All necessary equipment included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Small group ensures personal service
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tour
Book and join this 2-day course during your holiday in Koh Tao, the island well known for Scuba diving and snorkeling. The course helps to build confidence and expand your scuba skills through different Adventure Dives. You can try out different specialties while gaining experience under the supervision of your Instructor.
You can start this course right after earning your Open Water Diver certification. Log dives and develop capabilities as you find new ways to have fun scuba diving. You’ll get to dive up to 98 feet (30m) and will try out night diving avoiding the crowd and in a safe environment.
The Advanced Adventurer program start every Monday and Friday 10am at the office at Mae Haad. Your professional instructor will give you a briefing about the Advanced Adventurer Program. The first course is Navigation and start after lunch break.
The course is followed with your choice of specialty dive (perfect buoyancy, underwater photography, search and recovery, night dive and limited visibility). You can log a third dive, we generally do a night dive but you can choose another specialty if you like. Dinner is include if you go to night dive. The boat comes back at the pier around 5pm.
Day 2: Deep Dive and 1 specialty (or 2, if you didn't chosen the night dive on day 1)
Let's go for the deep dive – 98feet (30m) - and you will be allowed to dive at this depth everywhere you want to in the future.
Sattakut dive site is a must for a choice of wreck specialty. Launched in 1944, this wreck from U.S. Navy and has been used in the occupation of Japanese island during WW2. Almost 50m in length, and have 2 large canon guns.
Brand new equipment is available aboard and snacks such as fruits or cake, coffee or tea available anytime.The boat comes back at 8pm.
Inclusions for 2-Day Advanced Adventurer Around Koh Tao
- Professional guide and instructors
- Brand new diving equipment
Exclusions for 2-Day Advanced Adventurer Around Koh Tao
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 14 years
Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.