2-Day Adventure And Culture Hike In Brasov County
Know More about this tourThe trek is a medium one, except the part when/if we climb the highest peak of National Park: we spend 2 days in one of the most beautiful mountains of Romania, Piatra Craiului National Park. We start the tour from Brasov and we end it, also, in Brasov, the most important touristic city of Romania. We visit Bran Castle and Rasnov Fortress. We trek between 5 - 8 hours, we make a stop to an authentic sheep farm for a "special" lunch (from June to September), we cross 2 authentic mountain villages - Magura and Pestera - where we stay overnight to a local guesthouse having local food (the facilities are in the hall or in the room), depending of the weather and you we climb the highest peak of the National Park (2238), we cross Zarnesti Gorges.
Inclusions for 2-Day Adventure And Culture Hike In Brasov County
- Overnight accommodation
- Entrance fees to Bran Castle, Rasnov Fortress and Piatra Craiului National Park
- Food: 1 breakfast, 1 lunch pack, 1 dinner
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for 2-Day Adventure And Culture Hike In Brasov County
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
The route could be changed because of the weather conditions.
Please bring: waterproof hiking boots and clothes; warm clothes.
You Might Also Like
- Private Guided Day Tour of Harman and Prejmer Fortified Churches and Wailing Waterfall from Brasov
- Day Trip to Bran and Peles Castle
- Hiking Transylvania from Brasov
- Private Tour from Brasov to The Ruins of Vlad the Impaler's Citadel, Vidraru Lake and Curtea de Arges Monastery
- Guided Bike Tour to Mount Postavaru from Brasov