2 Days Atlas Mountains, Happy Valley,Ouzoud Cascades : Itinerary:
Day 1 : Marrakech Demnate Imi NIfri Happy Valley.
The first stopover Damnate so as to discovering Tassaout valley and the Mellah (jewish city) then the natural bridge of Imi n Ifri,is a bridge like cave formed 180 million years,it is 200 m high lime stone.
After having lunch with local family Berber in Ait Bougmez, were going to visit the dinosaurs footprints on our way to the happy valley, going through also great and fantastic landscapes such as, the conventional Berber villages and cliffs, of course were ready to stop whenever and wherever you want for photos or whatever. Once we arrive to the happy valley; where we going to visit a collective store ofAit bougmezpeople which has been built on the 16th century by the Juish, we will overnight in traditional guest house, enjoying a Berber dinner.
Day2 : Ait Bougmez- Azilal Ouzoud Waterfalls- Marrakech
After breakfast, were going back to Marrakech,but this time, the road will be different from the precedent; because well let you discover another part of high atlas crossingAit Abbasvalley in order to explore the red Berber architecture, and a long pine forest after passingAzilalthe main town of central high atlas were stopping inOuzoud waterfalls; the second highest waterfalls in Africa 110 m high, were having lunch in front of the waterfalls in order to enjoy a strong spray. After that were having two hours and half to get back Marrakech.
You May Also Like These Tours
- Ourika Valley Day TripRead More
- Ouzoud Cascades, Waterfalls Day TripRead More
- Ait Ben Haddou & Ouarzazate Day TripRead More
- Essaouira Day TripRead More
Marrakech Ait Bougmez, happy valley 2 Days / 1 Night: Whats Included :
*Private A/C Vehicle, 4WD Toyota Land Cruiser + fuel, qualified Driver
*Qualified & professional English speaking guide.
* Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation
*Breakfast,Lunch & Dinner
* Night in a typical Berber Guest house.
* Walk in Happy valley ( 2 H open request )
* Real life experience with local people in the high Atlas Mountains & Berber villages
* Walk in Ouzoud Waterfall Ouzoud(1 H)
* Free time to explore the sites such as Ait Bougmez,Imi Nifri,Sidi moussa Marabout ,footprints,ouzoud waterfalls,monkeys,Jewishquarter,the view to Mgoun summit from tizi ntirghist 2700m,walks,breaks for photos,etc.