2-Day Beijing Bus Group Tour Including Forbidden City And Mutianyu Great Wall
OverviewTaking this impressive 2 Day bus group tour including important highlights such as Forbidden city, Chinese medicine center, Summer Palace, Temple of heaven and Chinese tea house, Mutianyu Great wall, Jade factory and silk museum. Tour bus, group tour guide, entrance fees of sites, Chinese lunch are included.
Know More about this tourDay 1- Forbidden city, Chinese medicine center , Temple of heaven, Pearl gallery and Summer palace The bus group tour will begin from your Beijing's hotel within 2nd ring road of Beijing around 7:00am, then visit the Forbidden City, the biggest and best-preserved ancient 700 year old imperial palace of building complex, and next go to Chinese medicine center for get to know amazing Chinese medical culture.
Later on visit Temple of Heaven, which is used as famous imperial worship temple for praying for good harvest before going for lunch.
And next you will visit local pearl gallery, then experience the most beautiful Chinese imperial garden of Summer Palace, finally you will be transferred back to hotel.
Day 2- Ding Tomb, Jade factory, Mutianyu Great Wall and Chinese tea house
Begins from your Beijing's hotel within 2nd ring road of Beijing in tour bus around 7:00am in the morning, explore Ding tomb to see the burial grounds of ancient Ming emperor, then have Chinese lunch at local Jade restaurant and learn impressive ancient Jade culture.
Then drive to famous Mutianyu section of Great wall, which is regarded as the most important highlight of China, then try several cups of tea at traditional Chinese tea house and enjoy Chinese tea ceremony before coming back hotel.
Please note: Your hotel need to be located within 2nd ring road of Beijing , otherwise clients need to reach meeting point of " Days inn forbidden city hotel" by yourselves.
Inclusions for 2-Day Beijing Bus Group Tour Including Forbidden City And Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entrance fees
- Tour bus
- Group guide
Exclusions for 2-Day Beijing Bus Group Tour Including Forbidden City And Mutianyu Great Wall
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Great wall cable charge
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours