OverviewYou will spend 2 days discovering the high Atlas Mountains. A trek amidst cool vegetation of juniper and pine trees is a perfect way to rejuvenate your mind and body. Go across deep gorges, gushing river streams and groves of cherry and walnut trees, as your guide takes you on a great walk up and down the beautiful hills.
The valleys are home to tiny hamlets and villages of the ethnic Berbers, a herding and farming community. Visit their homes and interact with them to know more about their traditions and customs. See their terraced fields of corn and barley and get a glimpse of their day to day living.
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Breakfast included
- Dinner included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourDay 1: Marrakech - Imi oughlad 1400m - Tizi n'Tacht Pass 2100m - Tizi oussem village 1850m. You will be picked up from your hotel in the early morning. Drive to Imi oughlad which is the starting point of our 2 days trek around Berber villages. Once you get to this point, you will be met by our team which is composed of a local guide, and mule drivers, and a cook. After loading luggage on mules, you will set off trekking uphill towards Tizi n'Tacht pass from where you will have amazing views over the two valleys of Imlil valley & Azzaden valley. After a short break on the pass, you will carrying walking downhill to the rough road that will lead you to a nice place where you will have a fresh lunch prepared by our cook. After a relax, you will continue walking to the place where you will overnight in Tizi oussem village. 5h walk. Overnight at a Berber lodge.
Day 2: Tizi Oussem village 1850m - Tizi Mzik Pass 2489m - Imlil valley 1740m. After an early breakfast, you will leave this nice village, then walk uphill yo Tizi Mzik Pass that will give you nice views over the two valleys again. walk downhill to Imlil valley where you will have lunch before pick up and drive back to Marrakech. 5h walk. 1h30 drive to Marrakech.
Inclusions for 2-Day Berber Villages Trek From Marrakech
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Overnight accommodation
- Afternoon tea
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for 2-Day Berber Villages Trek From Marrakech
- Soft drinks
- Mineral water
- sleeping bags
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- 5 Days Tour To Morocco Departure From Costa Del Sol
- 10 Days Tour To Morocco And Costa Del Sol - Special Package From Costa Del Sol
- Private Day Trip To Ouzoud Waterfalls From Marrakech
- High Atlas Guided Day Tour From Marrakech
- Via Cordata Or Mountaineering By The Path Of Sun Rising
- 3-Day Private Desert Tour From Marrakech To Fez: Ouarzazate, Sahara Desert Camel Trek And Berber Village Visit
- Full-Day Private Tour To Ourika Valley From Marrakech
- Ait Ben Haddou And Ouarzazate Private Guided Day Trip From Marrakech
- Private Guided City Tour: Discover The Authentic Marrakech
- Atlas Mountains Hot Air Balloon Ride From Marrakech With Berber Breakfast And Desert Camel Experience