2-Day Buenos Aires Combo Tour: Tigre Delta Trip Plus Gaucho Trip To Santa Susana Ranch
OverviewGet to know the best of Buenos Aires on this combo tour that combines two of the most famous attractions in two days. You will first visit Tigre Delta on a half-day trip and can choose to do it in the morning or in the afternoon. On the second day, experience a ‘fiesta gaucha’ (gaucho party) on this full-day tour from Buenos Aires to Estancia Santa Susana, a traditional ranch in the Argentine countryside.
- Special Offer
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Hotel pickup included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
Know More about this tourDay 1: Tigre Delta Half-day Tour
You’ll be picked up from your hotel either in the morning or afternoon (as advised upon booking) or, if your hotel is outside the pickup area, meet your guide in central Buenos Aires. Board a bus and drive along Costanera Avenue to San Isidro. Once there, see its cathedral and the many mansions inhabited by old aristocratic families before continuing on to Tigre. Here, you will board a catamaran for a 40-minute cruise through the delta. See how people live on the islands and interact with floating services: the supermarket boat, water taxi and more. See the homes built on stilts and President Sarmiento’s home/museum.
At the end of the boat ride, return to port to re-board your coach for the drive back to Buenos Aires, where you tour ends downtown at either 1:00pm or 6:00pm (approximately).
Day 2: Gaucho Day Trip to Santa Susana Ranch
Depart Buenos Aires in a comfortable coach for the scenic ride through the Argentine pampas (plains) to Estancia Santa Susana, located in Los Cardales. When you arrive at this traditional Estancia (ranch), your day of gaucho fun begins with a friendly welcome reception at the ranch pub with Empanadas and wine.
Take a guided tour to some of Santa Susana’s attractions, including its museum and church, before enjoying a horse-drawn carriage ride or going horseback riding to explore the grounds of the ranch.
Back at the ranch, tuck into a delicious parrillada (Argentina BBQ) lunch of grilled specialties such as sausages and chicken, accompanied by salad and beverages (red and white wine, soda, water and coffee). Then sip on a glass of Mate (an Argentine drink of Yerba mate leaves steeped in hot water) and finish with a Pastelito (pastry)!
During lunch, be entertained by a tango and folk show of classical music and dance, and watch an exciting Boleadoras show, with throwing weapons used by gauchos. When you’re done eating, the real entertainment begins as you watch the gauchos show off their incredible ranch skills. Be impressed by a ring race, animal herding and the Cuadreras race, a typical gaucho game.
When your day of fun on the ranch is over, you’ll be driven back to Buenos Aires.
Inclusions for 2-Day Buenos Aires Combo Tour: Tigre Delta Trip Plus Gaucho Trip To Santa Susana Ranch
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Boat ride on Tigre Delta
- Argentine BBQ lunch at Santa Susana Ranch
- Horse ride at Santa Susana Ranch
Exclusions for 2-Day Buenos Aires Combo Tour: Tigre Delta Trip Plus Gaucho Trip To Santa Susana Ranch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch and additional food and drinks for the Tigre Delta Tour
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tours may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Note: Please advise your preferred departure time for the city tour upon booking. Times are 9:00am or 1:30pm
Passport name, number, date of birth, expiry and country is required at time of booking for ALL participants
IMPORTANT: You must bring your passport at the time of the tour as there may be checks during the trip
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Tigre Delta and San Isidro Shared Tour from Buenos Aires
- 3-Day Best of Buenos Aires Tour
- 4-Day Best Of Buenos Aires Including Colonia Day Trip
- 16-Day Best of South America Tour: Buenos Aires, Patagonia and Rio de Janeiro
- 16-Day South American Adventure: Argentina, Uruguay, Iguazu Falls and Rio de Janeiro
- Rojo Tango Show and Dinner
- Social Tango Tour Including a Visit to a Local Milonga
- Complejo Tango Show with Optional Dinner and Tango Lesson in Buenos Aires