OverviewYou will see Buenos Aires and other classicsites on this 2 day tour that combines two of the most famous attractions. You will start at the time honored Buenos Aires city, you have the choice to do in the morning or in the afternoon. On the second day, experience a ‘Fiesta Gaucha’, this full-day tour starts from Buenos Aires to 'Estancia Santa Susana', a classic ranch in the Argentine countryside.
- Special Offer
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Hotel pickup included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
Know More about this tourDay 1: Buenos Aires Sightseeing Tour
You will be picked up from your hotel. You will then travel to Downtown Buenos Aires, where you will see the Plaza de la República, which on Avenida 9 de Julio where Obelisk of Buenos Aires is placed. You will appreciate this monument that was placed in 1936 to honor the foundation of the city.
You will travel to Plaza de Mayo, which is home to Casa Rosada, the official office of the Argentine president. You can take photos here and admire important surroundings and buildings including the Metropolitan Cathedral and city hall.
Your tour then takes you to the south of the city as you reach the old neighborhood of San Telmo, where you can admire its well-preserved colonial architecture. You'll continue to the neighborhood of La Boca, with its famous football stadium of Boca Juniors and Caminito street with its colorful buildings.
Then, you'll see Riachuelo and head to the north part of the city. You will drive through Puerto Madero, considered the most fashionable district in Buenos Aires. You'll then pass by Libertador Avenue to reach the district of Palermo. This neighborhood is home to the largest parks in the city and the zoo of Buenos Aires.
You will reach Recoleta, one of the most exclusive neighborhoods to see the famous Recoleta Cemetery (where Eva Peron is buried), as well as elegant shops, beautiful architecture and cafes. Your tour ends in the city center where you can head back to your hotel or explore the area on your own.
Day 2: Gaucho Day Trip to Santa Susana Ranch
Depart Buenos Aires in a comfortable coach for the scenic ride through the Argentine Pampas (plains) to Estancia Santa Susana, located in Los Cardales. When you arrive at this traditional Estancia (ranch), your day of gaucho fun begins with a friendly welcome reception at the ranch pub with Empanadas and wine.
Take a guided tour to some of Santa Susana’s attractions, including its museum and church, before enjoying a horse-drawn carriage ride or going horseback riding to explore the ranch.
Back at the ranch, tuck into a delicious parrillada (Argentina BBQ) lunch of grilled specialties such as sausages and chicken, accompanied by salad and beverages (red and white wine, soda, water and coffee). Then sip on a glass of Mate (an Argentine drink of yerba mate leaves steeped in hot water) and finish with a Pastelito (pastry)!
During lunch, be entertained by a tango and folk show of classical music and dance, and watch an exciting boleadoras show, with throwing weapons used by gauchos. When you’re done eating, the real entertainment begins as you watch the gauchos show off their incredible ranch skills. Be impressed by a ring race, animal herding and the Cuadreras race, a typical gaucho game.
When your day of fun on the ranch is over, you’ll be driven back to Buenos Aires.
Inclusions for 2-Day Buenos Aires Combo Trip: City Sightseeing Plus Gaucho Experience At Santa Susana Ranch
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Argentine BBQ lunch at Santa Susana Ranch
- Horse ride at Santa Susana Ranch
Exclusions for 2-Day Buenos Aires Combo Trip: City Sightseeing Plus Gaucho Experience At Santa Susana Ranch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch and additional food and drinks for the Buenos Aires Sightseeing Tour
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tours may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Note: Please advise your preferred departure time for the city tour upon booking. Times are 9:00am or 1:30p
Passport name, number, date of birth, expiry and country is required at time of booking for ALL participants
IMPORTANT: You must bring your passport at the time of the tour as there may be checks during the trip
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Football Stadium Tour - Boca Juniors And River Plate Stadiums
- Tigre Delta Half Day Tour
- The Tour Of The Greatest Football Player - Half Day Tour
- Gaucho Day Trip At Santa Susana Ranch
- Buenos Aires In One Day Walking Tour
- Buenos Aires International Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Experience Buenos Aires: Private Tango Lesson
- Buenos Aires Shore Excursion: Gaucho Day Trip To Santa Susana Ranch
- Shared City Tour Of Buenos Aires
- Full Day Tour To Montevideo From Buenos Aires