2-Day Busan City Tour Package
OverviewDuring this 2-daysmall group tour, your dedicated guide and driver will take you around the beautiful city of Busan. Visitspectacular sightssuch as the Songdo Sky Walk, Korea's longest ocean sky walk, and famous landmarks such as Gamcheon Culture Village, Haedong Yonggungsa Templeand Mountain Hwangnyeong Observatory where you can enjoy an awesome view of of the city. This tour also includes lunch, entrance fees, and transportation daily. NOTE: Accommodations are not included in this package.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a professional photographer
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourWith this 2-day city tour package, visit the most notable landmarks of this seaport city.
Your tour begins with a pickup from your hotel in Busan each morning at around 9am. The tour duration is8 hours each day and ends with a drop-off at your hotel in Busan.Note: You are responsible for booking your own accommodations as it is not included in this package.
1. Songdo Sky Walk,which hasdrawn attention as the first of its kind in Korea, and for its long, curving trail.
2. Gamcheon Culture Village, nicknamed the"Machu Picchu" of Busan.
3. BIFF Square, Gukje Market
4. Jagalchi Market (Fish Market),Korea's largest seafood market
5. Yeongdo Bridge, which connects theJung-gu and Yeongdo-gu districts in Busan.
6. Samgwang Temple where thefamouslantern festival is held, which has been attracting over a million visitors each year.
7.Mountain Hwangnyeongsan Observatory,located in the heart of Busan with an altitude of 427m.We will drive up to the top.
1. Dalmaji Roadis a small walkway on the corner to Songjeong Beach, located just beyond Haeundae Beach.
2. Haedong Yonggungsa Temple,situated on the coast of the north-eastern portion of Busan.
3. Haeundae Beach isprobably the most famous beach in the country. "Haeundae" was so named by scholar Choi Chi-Won of the Silla Kingdom (57 BC - AD 935).
4. Dongbaek Island(Island of Camellias), an island located off one end of Busan's famous Haeundae Beach.
5. Oryukdo Skywalk, construction of this skywalk was with the theme of "walking over the sky"
6. UN MemorialCemetery in Korea honors UN soldiers from 16 countries that were killed in battle during the Korean War from 1950-1953.
7. Busan Cinema Center - Home of Busan International Film Festival ( BIFF ). World's largest roof under the Guinness World Records.
8.Shinsegae Centum CityDepartment Store is registered in the Guinness World Records as the largest shopping complex in the world.
Inclusions for 2-Day Busan City Tour Package
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Lunch on both days
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for 2-Day Busan City Tour Package
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Accommodations are NOT included in the tour. It is your responsibility to book accommodations at your own expense
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per tour is required. The tour will be cancelled if this requirement is not met.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.