With this 2-day city tour package, visit the most notable landmarks of this seaport city.
Your tour begins with a pickup from your hotel in Busan each morning at around 9am. The tour duration is8 hours each day and ends with a drop-off at your hotel in Busan.Note: You are responsible for booking your own accommodations as it is not included in this package.
1. Songdo Sky Walk,which hasdrawn attention as the first of its kind in Korea, and for its long, curving trail.
2. Gamcheon Culture Village, nicknamed the"Machu Picchu" of Busan.
3. BIFF Square, Gukje Market
4. Jagalchi Market (Fish Market),Korea's largest seafood market
5. Yeongdo Bridge, which connects theJung-gu and Yeongdo-gu districts in Busan.
6. Samgwang Temple where thefamouslantern festival is held, which has been attracting over a million visitors each year.
7.Mountain Hwangnyeongsan Observatory,located in the heart of Busan with an altitude of 427m.We will drive up to the top.
1. Dalmaji Roadis a small walkway on the corner to Songjeong Beach, located just beyond Haeundae Beach.
2. Haedong Yonggungsa Temple,situated on the coast of the north-eastern portion of Busan.
3. Haeundae Beach isprobably the most famous beach in the country. "Haeundae" was so named by scholar Choi Chi-Won of the Silla Kingdom (57 BC - AD 935).
4. Dongbaek Island(Island of Camellias), an island located off one end of Busan's famous Haeundae Beach.
5. Oryukdo Skywalk, construction of this skywalk was with the theme of "walking over the sky"
6. UN MemorialCemetery in Korea honors UN soldiers from 16 countries that were killed in battle during the Korean War from 1950-1953.
7. Busan Cinema Center - Home of Busan International Film Festival ( BIFF ). World's largest roof under the Guinness World Records.
8.Shinsegae Centum CityDepartment Store is registered in the Guinness World Records as the largest shopping complex in the world.