2-Day Caesarea, Kibbutz & Arab Village Tour From Tel Aviv
OverviewMeet local cultures while touring one of Israels last truly communal Kibbutzim as well as the Arab fisherman village Jisr az-Zarqa, and learn about the areas exciting past in the ancient Roman city of Caesarea - alongside some of Israels most beautiful and deserted beaches!
Know More about this tour
Youll leave Tel Aviv by minivan in the morning and drive to the beachside Kibbutz Maagan Michael, where a local guide will teach you about the unique lifestyle of the collective community. After lunch in the communal hall, youll head to the Arab-Israeli fishermen village Jsr az-Zarqa and check in at the centrally located Juha Guesthouse. Learn about the culture when exploring the streets guided by a local, before you have free time to experience the peaceful beach and even hike a part of the Israel trail. In the evening, a family will invite you to their home for a traditional dinner.
After breakfast in the guesthouse on the next morning, youll embark on the short drive to Caesarea National Park. Impressive architectural remains from the times of King Herod are spread across the ancient Roman city, including castles, temples, the hippodrome, and the ancient port still featuring a few small trade and craft shops. After these two insightful seaside days, youll eventually return to Tel Aviv in the afternoon.
Inclusions for 2-Day Caesarea, Kibbutz & Arab Village Tour From Tel Aviv
- Transport to all sites
- Dorm accommodationsat Juha Guesthouse
- First day: lunch and dinner; Second day: breakfast
Exclusions for 2-Day Caesarea, Kibbutz & Arab Village Tour From Tel Aviv
- Entrance fees
- Second day lunch
- Single / double room upgrade (75 ILS per person plus 90 ILS single supplement for an uneven number of customers. Pre-booking required.)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Things to bring:
Hat & sunscreen
Water & snacks
Please note that this is a self-guided tour. You'll be provided with printed and / or app-based content and detailed information, but no actual guide
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Negev Desert Private Day Tour from Tel Aviv : Beersheba Sde Boker and Mitzpe Ramon
- Private Day Tour: Sea of Galilee, Tiberias and Safed from Tel Aviv
- Private Tour: Masada and Dead Sea Day Tour from Tel Aviv
- Shore Excursion: Sea of Galilee Private Tour from Haifa Port
- Half Day Private Walking Tour of Jaffa
- Tel Aviv and Jaffa Tour
- Central Israel Wine Tour From Tel Aviv
- Northern Israel Wine Tour From Tel Aviv