2-Day Cairns Combo: Green Island Cruise And Kuranda Day Trip
OverviewGreen Island is an idyllic coral cay on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. Snorkel from the beach and join a coral viewing tour, over beautiful coral gardens teaming with a wide variety of colorful fish, turtles and other marine creatures. Explore this tropical paradise further with a walk around this tiny coral cay or simply relax and take it all in. Experience World Heritage-listed rainforest in the mountain village of Kuranda on day two.Please note: Accommodation is not included
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snorkel gear included
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tourDay 1: Green Island Cruise
Cruise to Green Island by modern catamaran and enjoy plenty of time to explore (5 hours full day). En route to Green Island, you will be given a briefing on the day's activities, options and safety.
Green Island offers clear island waters, superb beaches and tropical island rainforests. Snorkel from the beach and witness the stunning spectacle of the marine world get acquainted with tropical fish, clams, turtles and other marine life. View the coral reef and tropical fish from the comfort of the semi-submarine and/or the glass bottom boat.
Perhaps visit Marineland Melanesia a fascinating walk through nautical museum featuring live crocodiles, tropical marine aquariums and Melanesian artifacts (own expense). Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on board in air-conditioned comfort. Spend time browsing the resort shops or just relax on the white sandy beach. Optional activities include scuba or helmet diving, beach hire (own expense).
Day 2: Kuranda Day Trip
Departing from Cairns and head towards the Kuranda Scenic Railway where you will hop aboard and travel up to the Kuranda Village. Along the way, take in the stunning views over Cairns as you travel up the side of the hill.
Upon arriving, visit the Rainforestation Nature Park where you will also enjoy the Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience. Next, take an Army Duck rainforest tour and a visit to the Koala and Wildlife Park.
Next, grab yourself some lunch (own expense) before visiting the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary and beginning your return journey this time by the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway with your coach picking you up and transferring you back to your accommodation.
Inclusions for 2-Day Cairns Combo: Green Island Cruise And Kuranda Day Trip
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for 2-Day Cairns Combo: Green Island Cruise And Kuranda Day Trip
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note: Accommodation is not included
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Port Douglas and Hartley's Crocodile Adventure Day Trip from Cairns
- Mulgrave River Tubing from Cairns
- Green Island Day Trip from Cairns
- Cape Tribulation, Mossman Gorge and Daintree Rainforest Premium Day Tour
- 2-Day Best of Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef
- Aboriginal Cultural Daintree Rainforest Tour from Cairns or Port Douglas