2 Day Cappadocia TourWrite a Review
Overview2 day Cappadocia tour with an overnight hotel accommodation and a visit to 2 UNESCO World Heritage Sites is the perfect introduction for first time visitors. Enjoy being guided by a professional licensed English speaker local tour guide and fellow travelers on this tour. All transportation is by air-conditioned deluxe minibus driven by our professional driver.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Family friendly
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tour
DAY 1: Arrive Cappadocia in the morning hours. Your guide and driver will meet you at the airport in Cappadocia to start your two-day Cappadocia adventure. From the airport, you will head over to a viewing point over Goreme to learn about the geography, formation, and history of Cappadocia. You can see all the way to The Pigeon Valley, Rose and Red Valleys, Goreme and Uchisar Villages from this point. The sites continue with the next stop at Kaymakli Underground City, one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Cappadocia. After seeing how life was underground you will be driven to Pigeon Valley to see Uchisar Castle and the valley from a panoramic point.
Lunch for your first day will be served at a local restaurant in Avanos and then you’ll stick around Avanos to see a kick-wheel pottery demonstration, a traditional Turkish craft.
Your day rounds out with a visit to Pasabag, also known as the Monks Valley that is home to fairy-chimneys. Finally, we will visit Devrent Valley where you can see more fairy chimneys in different shapes. Then your driver will take you to your overnight accommodations in Cappadocia for you to get some dinner (not included) and some rest.
DAY 2: The next day, hit up the complimentary buffet breakfast at the hotel before your 9:30 am pick up. Your tour starts with a trip to the Red Valley and Rose Valley where you will see lots of pigeon houses and beautiful rock-cut churches. Then drive to Cavusin Village, an abandoned village with amazing views. After seeing the panoramic view of the village, you will drive to the highest point in Cappadocia, the Uchisar Castle. Snap some pictures and enjoy the altitude before you come back down for a lunch break at a local restaurant.
After lunch, you will visit Goreme Open Air Museum, the second UNESCO World Heritage Site of this tour. You will see the best-preserved rock-cut churches in the Cappadocia area. We will then drive to Mustafapasa (Sinasos) Village. We will see lots of Old Greek houses and have a stop at the Secret Valley for a revitalizing cup of coffee. The tour will end around 5:00 pm and then you will be driven to the airport.
Inclusions for 2 Day Cappadocia Tour
- Pick-up and drop off from Nevsehir Airport or Kayseri Airport
- 1 night accommodation at an authentic cave hotel - once in a lifetime experience
- Professionally-licensed English speaking tour guide with a sense of humor and lots of experience
- 1 buffet breakfast at the hotel and 2 Lunches at local restaurants with complimentary tea or coffee
- All admission fees for the sites visited during the tours
- Transportation with air-conditioned minibus
- Local taxes, parking fees, toll fees
- Local encounters, fun stories and great time
Exclusions for 2 Day Cappadocia Tour
- Gratuities for your hard-working tour guide and driver (not compulsory, but recommended)
- Beverages with lunches
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions list
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.