2 Day Comfort Tour Of All Hightlights Of Beijing And Budget Tour As Your Option
OverviewPeople most value the travel experience not devised by marketers. So we've paid great attention to the needs and wants on the part of our real travelers and are doing our best to present the best Beijing travel routes per our travelers' perspective. Beijing is big city with many places to see, if you have limited time, and limited Budget and very interesting on our public transit service, Please take this tour. we can help you to see all high light sights in beijing. The tour is including the temple of heaven, Tiananmen square, Forbidden city and Summer palace. The tour is also including all tickets and all public transit fee, beside of meal, NO any hidden cost in it. you will love it!! our all tour guides have experience at least 6+ years.
Know More about this tourDay 1
Picked by our tour guide and driver at your hotel in Beijing early in the morning around 8:00 am. Then head to Mutianyue Great Wall-- a beautiful section of the all 5 major sections of the Great Wall around Beijing, less crowded than Badaling Great Wall with picturesque views. Mutianyu Great Wall once worked as the northern barrier defending the capital and the imperial tombs.
There are three ways to get onto the Wall when you get to the base of Mutianyu Great Wall. Apart from hiking up on foot (half hour to 40 mins), you can choose take cable car or chair lift (Optional as price list). To get down the wall, you can also take Toboggan slide down ( Optional as price list ).
Lunch will be arranged at local clean restaurant which serves traditional Chinese food.
After lunch, drive to the Summer palace which is biggest well preserved imperial garden
Then return to the downtown Beijing and drop at the Olympic Green to have an outside look at the Bird's Nest and Water Cube. The bird nest stadium hosted the main track and field Football, and final competitions for the 2008 Summer Olympics, as well as the opening and closing ceremonies. The Water Cube has a total floor space of 50,000 square meters with a seating capacity of 17,000. It is dubbed "cube" because of its semi-transparent "bubbles" spread out all over its surface with a shape very similar to the structure of "H2O".
After breakfast, first visit the Temple of Heaven the place where the emperors of Ming and Qing Dynasties worshiped heaven and prayed for peace and harvest. It is located in the southern part of Beijing, and had been one of the most holy places for the whole country for more than five centuries.
Then head to Tiananmen Square the largest public square in the world. Located in the heart of Beijing City, it is the site for massive parades and rallies, which is the largest square of this kind in the world. This was the site when in 1949, from a rostrum on Tiananmen (the Gate of Heavenly Peace), Chairman Mao proclaimed the establishment of the People's Republic of China.
Move on to Forbidden City the Chinese imperial palace from the mid-Ming Dynasty to the end of the Qing Dynasty. For almost 500 years, it served as the seat- bed of the Emperors in Ming and Qing Dynasties as well as the ceremonial and political centre of Chinese government.
Lunch will be arranged at one of our designated quality Chinese restaurants which offer traditional Chinese food.
After lunch, continue to visit Hutong area where Beijing local peopel's real life there.
then drop you back to hotel.
Inclusions for 2 Day Comfort Tour Of All Hightlights Of Beijing And Budget Tour As Your Option
- Local profeesional guide who is over 6+ years experience
- Hotel pickup
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entrance fees
- Walking tour
- Local Lunch
- public transit fee
- comfortable tour with two days car and cable car or toboggan
- duget tour withou cable&toboggan, and onle one day car, other day with public transit
Exclusions for 2 Day Comfort Tour Of All Hightlights Of Beijing And Budget Tour As Your Option
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
To visit forbidden city need all of your passport name and number to book the tickets the day before. otherwise , the tickets will sold out we are there in tickets office.thanks for your understanding
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Days Beijing Xian Shanghai Join-in Tour by Train
- Simata Great Wall one day tour with Lunch
- Beijing Private Car Airport Pickup with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station pick-up with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport return trip with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station return trip with English Speaking Driver