2-Day Cuc Phuong Wildlife Experience From Hanoi
OverviewSpend 2 days exploring Cuc Phuong National Park, the first recognized and best protected nature reserve in Vietnam. See an amazing variety of wildlife, take a boat trip to Van Long, hike in the jungle, visit turtle and primate rescue centers and much more.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourLeave your hotel in Hanoi and travel to Van Long Nature Reserve. Here we will take a sampan boat trip to admire the natural beauty of the area. We then continue onto Cuc Phuong National Park on the way having a local Vietnamese lunch. On arrival at the National park Guest House we settle into our rooms and in the afternoon visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Center, the Turtle Conversation Center and learn about the conservation works that are being done at this well protected National Park. A further walk in the botanical garden is optional.
We then go on to dinner at the Cuc Phuong National Park headquarters. After dinner our guide will take us into the pitch dark forest and help us spot all of the nocturnal creatures, including; civets, owls, flying squirrels, lorises, bats and cats.
Note: The Centers may be closed for preservation without prior notice. Night animal spotting maybe cancelled due to bad weather condition such as heavy rains, storms
The following morning you will be woken by the sounds of the jungle. After breakfast, we leave the Headquarters of the national park for the primary forest from where you will trek for 2 to 3 hours, passing limestone slopes and trees of over a million years old. The destination is an ancient tree in the hope of seeing the Cuc Phuong mascot and one of the rarest primates on the planet, the Delacour Langur. After our trek we transfer back to Hanoi, arriving around 6pm.
Lunch and Dinner is included on Day 1 and Breakfast and Lunch on Day 2.
Inclusions for 2-Day Cuc Phuong Wildlife Experience From Hanoi
- All transportation and transfers
- English speaking guide, local Park guide.
- Accommodation at National Park Guest House
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- All admission fees and permits
- Reasonable supply of drinking water during the trek.
Exclusions for 2-Day Cuc Phuong Wildlife Experience From Hanoi
- Pre and post-trip accommodation in Hanoi
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please check your luggage for: lightweight and quick dry clothing is most appropriate for the summer months and warmer clothing for the winter months; flashlight, alarm clock, sunglasses, sunscreen, insect repellent, trekking boots;
Spotting lamp and leech socks can be provided by Tourism Department of Cuc Phuong National Park
Travel documents: passport, visa, travel insurance
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Private Cycling Tour to Mai Chau and Pu Luong from Hanoi
- Bat Trang Ceramic Village and Van Phuc Silk Village Day Trip from Hanoi
- Hanoi Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- 3-Night Sapa Easy Trek and Homestay with Round Trip Transfer from Hanoi
- 2-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola cruise from Hanoi
- 3-Day Halong Bay Cruise on the Viola from Hanoi