2-Day Customized Private Tour With Transfer In Historical Xi'an - Xian
OverviewThis customized 2-day private tour of Xi'an will bring you to see all the attractions you are interested with a professional guide. Visit attractions such as Xi'an City Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Small Wild Goose Pagoda, Xi'an Museum, Shaanxi History Museum, the Square of Bell and Drum Towers, or Muslim Quarter and the Great Mosque. Plan your itinerary with your private tour guide after booking is placed including your choice of tour starting time from Xi'an Xianyang International Airport or the train station.
- Instant Confirmation
- Multi-Day Trip
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourDay 1: Xi'an Arrival (L)
This tour offers you flexible departure point of choice from Xi'an Xianyang International Airport (XIY) or Xi'an Train Station where your private tour guider will pick you up and embark on a 2-day journey.
Start your tour with tasting authentic Chinese lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, your guide and driver will escort you to visit popular attractions in Xi’an. Feel free to discuss your interests with your guide to determine which available options are right for you and choose two attractions from below list:
Xi'an City Wall: Oldest, largest, and best preserved ancient city defense system in China
Big Wild Goose Pagoda: One of the most famous Buddhist pagodas in China built in Tang Dynasty (618-907 AD) for the study of Buddhist scriptures.
Small Wild Goose Pagoda: Another significant pagoda and an important cultural relic from the Tang Dynasty when Chang’an (now Xi’an) was the capital of China.
Shaanxi History Museum: One of the four largest museums in China.
The Square of Bell and Drum Towers Typical architecture of ancient Chinese cities marking the geographical center of this ancient capital.
Muslim Quarter: A fascinating neighborhood filled with muslin comfort food and souvenir stalls.
The Great Mosque: A tranquil historic mosque that has been serving Muslim community of Xi'an for more than one thousand years.
Optional dinner show: A dumpling dinner with Tang Dynasty Dance Show at 7:00pm will be available for you to purchase.
After sightseeing or the optional dinner show, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Overnight: Your prearranged accommodations
Day 2: Xi'an Departure
This morning, you will visit Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, which is also the mausoleum of Qin Shi Huang - the first emperor of China. Since its discovery in 1974 by farmers who were digging a well near the city of Xi’an, there have been approximately 7,000 unique figures unearthed. These life-size terracotta Warriors and horses sculptures vividly depict the impressive formation of Qin Shi Huang's army guarding his tomb for eternity.
After the museum trip, enjoy lunch at a local Chinese restaurant at your own expense. Your private guide will transfer you back to the airport or train station after lunch break.
Please note that accommodation is not included in this tour.
Inclusions for 2-Day Customized Private Tour With Transfer In Historical Xi'an
- Private tour
- Airport/train station pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Dance show with dinner (if this option is selected)
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Exclusions for 2-Day Customized Private Tour With Transfer In Historical Xi'an
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expense
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Xi'an Shuttle Transfer: Airport to Hotel Roundtrip
- Small Group One Day Downtown Xi'an Tour Including Lunch
- Evening Tour: Xi'an Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show and Dumpling Banquet
- One Day Xi'an Highlight Private Tour
- Private Day Tour of Tang Bo Art Museum and Xi'an City Wall and Muslim Quarter
- Small Group Day Tour of Xi'an City Highlights