2-Day Delhi And Agra Excursion With Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour
OverviewExplore Old and New Delhi on the first day of the tour and next day a great chance to visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise and later enjoy the impressive walled exteriors and inner paradise of the Red Fort.
Know More about this tourSpend 2 days visiting some of Indias most iconic monuments. The driver will pick you up from your hotel or airport in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad or Ghaziabad and take you to explore India's capital from the comfort of a private, air-conditioned car.
Visit Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb, Jama Masjid, India Gate, Lotus Temple and the presidential buildings. Later in the evening after exploring Delhi, drive to Agra, check-in to the hotel and enjoy an overnight stay in Agra.
The next day, enjoy a morning marvel the Taj Mahal perfectly at the sunrise time. Explore the spectacular marble mausoleum from the outside, before looking inside the temple to Mumtaz Mahal, beloved wife of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan. Then travelback to the hotel for breakfast. Later, check-out from the hotel and continue to the nearby Red Fort (Agra Fort) to see the beautiful pavilions of a walled city.You can also enjoy an optional excursion to the magnificent Fatehpur Sikri also known as the Ghost Town.Then, depart for Delhi, with an estimated travel duration of 3 hours where you will be dropped off at your hotel or airport, based on your preference.
Inclusions for 2-Day Delhi And Agra Excursion With Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour
- 1 Night accomodation with breakfast and dinner in 3 star hotels(if option chosen)
- Accomodation can be upgraded with an additional cost
- Entrance fees(if option chosen)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Transport by private sedan ac car.
Exclusions for 2-Day Delhi And Agra Excursion With Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.