2-Day Ephesus And Pamukkale Tour From Kusadasi Or Izmir
OverviewThis travel package will cover a 2-day, 1-night tour to the most popular sites of Western Turkey. The hotel accommodation and airport transfer are included. You will see the Ephesus Ancient city, House of Virgin Mary, Temple of Artemis, Isabey Mosque, Hierapolis Ancient Site, Pamukkale and Aphrodisias.
- Buffet lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tourDAY 1 // Izmir Airport - Ephesus - Kusadasi (L) :
Arrival and transfer to Ephesus. Your first visit will be to House of Virgin Mary. The Vatican has recognized this small house in the Solmissos Mountains as the final resting place of the Virgin Mary. A small shrine dedicated to St. Mary was found when the ruins of the house were first discovered. After visit to House of Virgin Mary, you will continue to Ephesus Ancient City and visit the Fountains of Trojan, Polio, The Temples of Hadrian and Domition, Private House, the Library of Celsius, Various and Scholastic Baths, Bouloterion and the Great Theatre with capacity of 24.000 spectators in Ephesus Ancient City. After your visit to Ephesus Ancient City you will take a stop for lunch. After enjoying the Turkish cuisine at lunch, you will visit to Isabey Mosque which is one of the most delicate examples of Seljukian architecture, situated below the basilica of Saint John. The mosque was built by the master Syrian architecture Ali son of Mushimish al -Damishki, between the years of 1374 and 1375. Your last visit will be to Temple of Artemis before the Turkish carpet demonstration (Optional visit. You can skip this cultural event). Overnight in Kusadasi.
DAY 2 // Kusadasi - Aphrodisias & Pamukkale - Denizli Airport or Izmir Airport (B-L) : Drive to Pamukkale, on the way, visit to Aphrodisias. Aphrodisias was primarily known as a center for the arts, specifically sculpture. The Aphrodisias School of Sculpture had a distinctive style and was very well circulated throughout the Greek and Roman world. Discovery of Travertine terraces and Hierapolis. The travertine terraces at Pamukkale are one of the most spectacular natural wonders we ever have seen from various mineral springs in a vast white cliff side, about 200m overlooking the plain, calcite-laden waters have dripped down over a series of terraced levels and created a fairyland of bizarre solidified cascades and shell-shaped basins. It looks like creations from snow or like balls from cotton, which gave the scenery the Turkish name Pamukkale (cotton castle): “pamuk” for cotton and “kale” for castle. Moreover the water in the basins is changing its color according to how the light enters. Transfer to Denizli airport for your flight to Istanbul in the evening. If your flight will be from Izmir airport, please inform us about this transfer detail. You will not pay any extra cost for this transfer.
Inclusions for 2-Day Ephesus And Pamukkale Tour From Kusadasi Or Izmir
- Overnight accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for 2-Day Ephesus And Pamukkale Tour From Kusadasi Or Izmir
- Alcoholic drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Day out in Adaland Aquapark
- Full Day Pamukkale Tour From Kusadasi
- Ephesus and Pottery Workshop Tour From Kusadasi with Private Guide and Van
- Private Departure Transfer: Kusadasi City Hotels to Bodrum Airport
- Adaland Aquapark Entrance Ticket with Transport from Kusadasi
- Private Tour: Laodicea and Aphrodisias Day Trip From Kusadasi