OverviewFor those, who want to explore the diversity and richness of the Chernobyl zone more than in a one-day visit.
In this tour, in addition to more detailed acquaintance with the most famous objects (the Chernobyl NPP, Pripyat and Chernobyl towns) you get a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the wonderful nature of the Zone untrodden nooks, meet very peculiar people – selfsettlers-samosely – and discover their way of life, which is so close to nature.
In addition, you will feel the magic of Chernobyl night and the beauty of waking up to birds' singing outside Chernobyl hotel.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Multi-Day Trip
- Dinner included
Know More about this tourDay 1:
● Meeting your guide in Kyiv at 7.30 and driving to the Chornobyl Exclusion Zone, watching topical documentaries
● Dytyatky checkpoint, an official entrance to the Zone;
● Zalissya village with abandoned houses and barns, a shop and the only self-settler Rozaliya Ivanivna;
● An almost fully buried village of Kopachi;
● A decontaminated Red Forest at place of the first and worst radioactive fall-out;
● Pripyat town populated by 50 thousand people before the evacuation:
● The hospital receiving the firefighters and NPP workers, badly affected by the accident;
● A river port and Pripyat café at the embankment;
● A town hall;
● Polissya hotel, a correction point for helicopters;
● Energetic Palace of culture, the main recreational site;
● Ferris wheel in the amusement park;
● A fire station;
● Chernobyl NPP:
● The Sarcophagus and the New Safe Confinement ("Arch") – an observation point at a 300 m distance;
● Memorial "Life for Life”;
● A NPP cooling pond (feeding giant catfish);
● Chernobyl town.
● An open-air exhibition of transport vehicles and robots used in 1986-clean up activities;
● A river port with abandoned radioactive ships and steamers at Pripyat riverbank;
● Memorial "Wormwood Star”;
● Check-in the state hotel;
● Ecologically-clean dinner in a Chernobyl state canteens.
● The world’s best memorial "To Those who Saved the World’;
● An amateur zoo at Chernobyl fire station backyard: wild and domestic animals;
● A motor-tractor station in 10-km Zone with radioactive vehicles;
● The secret soviet object Chernobyl-2 (radar "DUGA-1").
● Fish and rodent scientific experimental base;
● Cooling towers of the Chernobyl NPP 3rd stage;
● Yaniv railway station;
● Pripyat-town: in-depth program;
● Paryshiv village, meeting with selfsettlers-samosely;
Inclusions for 2-Day Extended Tour To The Chernobyl Zone And Prypiat Town From Kyiv
- Accommodation, food and compulsory insurance
- The maximal available duration of the tours
- Knowledgeable and friendly guides
- Flexibility of the route
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for 2-Day Extended Tour To The Chernobyl Zone And Prypiat Town From Kyiv
- Dosimeter rent (10USD to be arranged locally if required)
- Hotel pickup ($13 to be arranged locally if required)
- Airport transfer ($16-$36 to be arranged locally if required)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
ATTENTION! To make your trip successful, please,while filling booking application, kindly write your email address and phone number into field "Special requirements", so tour managers will be able to provide you with all necessary information and tour-details about the trip and to stay in touch on a day-trip in the case of any emergency.
PLEASE NOTE: Tours booked within 5 days of departure are unlikely to be confirmed.
Minimum age is 18 years
It is obligatory to have your passport with you for each participant (and it should be the one that you specified in the application for the trip!)
Dress code is long sleeves (jacket, shirt), pants, closed comfortable shoes
The Rules of stay in the Zone prohibit:
- eating, drinking and smoking in open air;
- touching buildings, trees, plants;
- gathering and eating mushrooms, berries, fruit and nuts in forests and gardens of the abandoned settlements
- sitting on the ground
- putting photo and video cameras, bags, backpacks and other personal belongings on the ground.
Persons under alcoholic/drug intoxication are not allowed to take a trip to the Zone
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.