2-Day Gallipoli And Troy Tour From Istanbul
OverviewGallipoli and Troy Tour is everyday departure from Istanbul,2 Days Gallipoli and Troy Tour is an easy way to visit Gallipoli Battlefields and Troy Ancient City. Troy is one of the most famous cities in the history, remembering us Hector, Achilles and Achaean Greeks, the sake of Helen, Paris, Agamemnon and Priam. Its story is written in every language, Trojan heroes, Achilles' heel and Odyssey became figures in poems. From Alexander the Great to Lord Byron, many important figures of the history stood on the site of the great heroes. However, people always wondered whether the Trojan War happened or not, or if there was really a wooden horse or not.
Know More about this tour
Day 1 Istanbul - Gallipoli Battlefields Tour
Pick up at 06:30 07:00 from your hotel in the old city of Istanbul and depart for afternoon tour of Gallipoli.Breakfast at restaurant on the way. The World War I battlefields of Gallipoli are now a serene site.
Visit the Lone Pine Australian Memorial and Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial, ANZAC Cove, Brighton Beach, Beach Cemetery, Ari Burnu Cemetery, Johnstons Jolly (where you'll visit original Allied and Turkish trenches and tunnels), 57th Regiment Turkish Memorial and The Nek. Overnight anakkale.
Day 2 Troy - Istanbul
We will visit the minelayer, Nusret, and Cimenlik Fortress in the morning. After lunch, step back in time today as we visit Troy, famous for the legendary Trojan Horse from the times of beautiful Helen, the Queen of Sparta, and Paris, the Trojan Prince.
Return to Istanbul.
Inclusions for 2-Day Gallipoli And Troy Tour From Istanbul
- Hotel Pick-up
- Transport in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
- Professional English speaking guide throughout the journey
- Guided tours of Gallipoli and Troy
- Ferry fees
- Entrance fees
- 1 night Accommodation.anakkale
Exclusions for 2-Day Gallipoli And Troy Tour From Istanbul
- Suggested optional activities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Traditional Boat Trip and Fener-Balat Areas Walking Tour
- Istanbul LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Admission Ticket
- 3 Day Cappadocia Pamukkale Tour From Istanbul
- Private Arrival Transfer from Istanbul Ataturk Airport
- Private Tour: Masukiye, Sapanca, Kartepe Tour from Istanbul
- Hagia Sophia Museum Admission Ticket
- Private Tour: Secret Beauties of Istanbul Tour
- Best Sabiha Airport to Hotel Transfer