2-Day Halloween Transylvania Experience From Bucharest Including A Costume Party At Dracula's Castle
OverviewTransylvania - the name itself is enough to send an chills down the spine of even the most fearless traveler. Now imagine being there, in person, when the clock strikes midnight on Halloween! This 2-Day Halloween experience is not to be missed. Romania ranks as one of Europe's most charming and unexplored regions, stunning it's visitors with its incredible Gothic architecture, enveloping forests and friendly people. But as idyllic as it is by day, the real fun happens at night particularly on Halloween, when we'll treat you to a costume party in Bran Castle otherwise known as Dracula's Castle!Not scared yet? You will be...
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Breakfast included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
Day 01: Bucharest - Peles Castle - Brasov Tour - Halloween Party at Dracula's Castle - Brasov
Peles Castle: Located in Sinaia (44 km from Brasov), it is considered by many one of the most beautiful castles in all Europe. In the natural back drops of the Carpathian Mountains the castle is a masterpiece of German Renaissance architecture.
Brasov Walking Tour - Fringed by the peaks of the Southern Carpathian Mountains and resplendent with gothic, baroque and renaissance architecture, as well as a wealth of historical attractions, Brasov is one of the most visited places in Romania.
Tour highlights: Black Church, Citadel of Brasov, Ecaterina's Gate, Schei Gate, White Tower, Black Tower, Council Square, City Hall and Palace of Justice, Rope Street.
Take a night tour of the legendary haunted Bran Castle, the symbol of Transylvania also known as the Castle of Dracula. Surrounded by an aura of mystery and legend and perched high atop a 200-foot-high rock, Bran Castle owes its fame to its imposing towers and turrets as well as to the myth created around Bram Stocker's Dracula. After the tour watch a horror movie, watch the Dance of the Dark Fairies and join the after party.
Day 02: Brasov - Sighisoara Citadel Tour - Bucharest
On the second day visit this amazing UNESCO World Heritage Site, Sighisoara Medieval Citadel which is the birthplace of Vlad Dracula.
Sighisoara is one of the few inhabited fortified towns in the world and it provides a splendid example of medieval town planning. Here, all the elements of the medieval world have been perfectly preserved. Here is Vlad Dracula's birth place! For your lunch we recommend Vlad Dracul's House, the very place where Dracula was born. In the evening take a walk in the creepiest cemetery in Transylvania.
Tour highlights: The Clock Tower & History Museum, Central Square, The Church on the Hill, House of Dracula, The pupils roofed stairways, German cemetery.
Inclusions for 2-Day Halloween Transylvania Experience From Bucharest Including A Costume Party At Dracula's Castle
- Overnight accommodation at 3* Hotel in Brasov
- All entrance fees & Halloween Party at Bran Castle
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for 2-Day Halloween Transylvania Experience From Bucharest Including A Costume Party At Dracula's Castle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Photo /video fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Please advise bedding configuration (single, twin, double or triple share) at time of booking in the 'Special Requirement ' field. Rooms are subject to availability.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.