2-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Pass Plus SF Dungeon Admission - San Francisco
OverviewSee San Francisco's most exciting attractions aboard a double-Decker bus with one ticket. Discover downtown San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park and other big-name attractions, all at your own pace with this 48-hour City Sightseeing pass. Simply hop on and off the bus at any of the designated stops. Choose from multiple routes with the 48-hour pass, which also includes a Night Tour so you can enjoy evening panoramic views of the Bay. This is a flexible, fun, and family-friendly way to make the most of your time in the city.This booking also includes admission to the San Francisco Dungeon.
Know More about this tourSan Francisco offers so much to see in its 49-square miles: top museums, fantastic restaurants, theater performances, one-of-a-kind architecture, and panoramic views of San Francisco Bay. The best way to see your favorite sights at your own speed is with a hop-on hop-off bus tour. Enjoy unlimited travel on Downtown Route, Official City Route, Sausalito Route and a Night Tour with this 48-hour pass, which also includes a free 1-hour bike rental, a VIP pass for attraction discounts, and more.
City Sightseeing tours depart from Fisherman's Wharf, but you can join at any stop along the route. Learn fun facts about San Francisco on the full loop, or hop off to venture out on your own.
The range of tour options give a diverse sampling of San Francisco's sights and neighborhoods. The Official CityRoute takes you to all of the main sights of San Francisco, including Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, Chinatown, Victorian houses, and the famous Haight-Ashbury district. The Downtown Route offers San Francisco highlights like Fisherman's Wharf , Financial District, and the Ferry Building, where you can try excellent local seafood. The Sausalito Route offers sweeping views of the water as well as a chance to tour the streets in the charming town of Sausalito. The Night Tour is the perfect way to see the sparkling sights of the Bay in the evening, giving you fantastic views of downtown San Francisco from the top of Nob Hill, Chinatown, North Beach, and the Embarcadero.
Additionally, you will receive admission tothe San Francisco Dungeon,an attraction that takes you back 2 centuries into San Francisco's spooky past.
Inclusions for 2-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Pass Plus SF Dungeon Admission
- San Francisco Dungeon Admission
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for 2-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Pass Plus SF Dungeon Admission
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Daily Napa Wine Tasting Tour From San Francisco
- Best of Berkeley Gourmet Food Tour
- Private Tour: Wine Country Day Trip from San Francisco
- Ultimate San Francisco Package - City Bus Tour and San Francisco Dungeon Experience
- San Francisco Bike Rental
- San Francisco City and Muir Woods Trip with Optional Bay Cruise and Ferry to Sausalito