2-Day Horse Riding Tour In In Sredna Gora From Plovdiv
OverviewSredna Gora offers the ideal conditions for horse riding featuring slight ascents and descents, roads suitable for trotting and galloping and beautiful views. When you combine all of this with the great local wines and the Thracian sanctuaries, temptation becomes irresistible. Round-trip transfers, one night accommodation, two meals, saddle and guide are all included.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourOPTION 1
Day 1: Hissar Chateau Copsa (D)
At 9am, you will meet your car and driver and transfer to the riding base in Hissar. Upon arrival, you will meet the horses and receive some brief instructions before heading out. Once you mount your horse, you will head to the mountains passing through meadows and oak forests. Afterwards, you will ride on the other side of the ridge sitting nearly 2,700 feet (800 m) above sea level where you will descend to the village of Kliment. Finally, you will cross Stryama River and ride through vineyards until you reach Chateau Copsa Cellar, where you will overnight and have the opportunity to taste the local wines.
Overnight: Chateau Copsa
Day 2: Chateau Copsa Hissar (B)
After breakfast, you will return to Hissar on your horse but following another route than you arrived on via the villages of Dabene and Voinyagovo. Upon arrival, you will receive a return transfer to Plovdiv.
Day 1: Hissar Starosel (D)
At 9am, you will meet your car and driver and transfer to the riding base in Hissar. Upon arrival, you will meet the horses and receive some brief instructions before heading out westward on your horse to the village of Starosel. Along the way, you will pass by the Thracian sanctuary Paralia, Apollos sacrificial stone, Saddle of Desires and the rock sanctuary Kamenitsa. Your journey will end at the winery Starosel where you will spend the night and be able to taste various wine varietals produced there.
Overnight: Winery at Starosel
Day 2: Starosel Hissar (B)
After breakfast, you will return to Hissar. On this route, you will visit the Thracian temple Horizon and the tomb in Chetinyova mound. After a rest by lake Almalaka, you will return to the base crossing fields and meadows. Upon arrival, you will receive a return transfer to Plovdiv.
Inclusions for 2-Day Horse Riding Tour In In Sredna Gora From Plovdiv
- English-speaking guide
- Horse and saddle rental, safety equipment provided
- Overnight accommodation in a bungalow
- Luggage transport
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Exclusions for 2-Day Horse Riding Tour In In Sredna Gora From Plovdiv
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Pickup and drop-off in Sofia
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
All dates are guaranteed
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
At time of booking, please specify in "Special Requirements" your preferred itinerary option (e.g. Option 1 or Option 2)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.