Start the day with pickup from your hotel in Tel Aviv. Travel to Jerusalem and start the tour with a view of the Old City and the Temple Mount, the Mount of Olives, the Garden of Gethsemane, and the Church of all Nations. Enter the Old City through the Zion Gate. Walk through the Byzantine Cardo. Arrive at the Western Wall by walking through the Jewish Quarter. Stroll along the Via Dolorosa, joining the pilgrims, and finally enter the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Before travelling to Bethlehem, you'll walk through the amazing markets of the Old City. You will even have time to buy souvenirs.
Arriving in Bethlehem, take a short walk across Manger Square, and in front of you see the Church of Nativity. In the church view the original mosaic floor from the 6th century. In the lower level of the church you can see the star that commemorates where Jesus was reputedly born.There is an alter, and the manger that symbolizes the three wise men. In the distance see the Field of Ruth, as you are leaving Bethlehem. At this point we will return to your hotel in Tel Aviv for overnight.
After an early breakfast, you'll travel to the Sde Dov airport for your flight from Tel Aviv to Eilat. The flight will be at around 6:40 a.m. arriving in Eilat about 7:40 a.m. A driver picks you up at about 08:15a.m. and takes you to the Jordanian border. You will be assisted with the border proceedings. On the Jordanian side a different driver takes you to Petra.
In Petra, your guide awaitsyou to start the tour. Start with a walk through the Siq (the passageway), to arrive at the Treasury, the most amazing faade carved out of sandstone. This is what gave Petra the status of one of the New7Wonders of the World. Continue on to tour the temples, the mourning halls, caves, statues, tombs, and even a Roman Ampitheater.
After the tour stop for lunch at a local restaurant. When finished with lunch we will start driving back to the border, and to the Eilat Airport for your flight back to Tel Aviv. The flight will be at approximately 9p.m. arriving in Tel Aviv at about 10 p.m.
Conformation of the flights will be sent after booking.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 2 Days
Departure Time :
7:15am Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Departure Details :
Major hotels in Tel Aviv
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
OverviewTour Israel and Jordan in style, with internal flights and 2 full days of touring. If you are short on time this is the tour for you. This tour will take you to Jerusalem, Bethlehem, and Petra. The price includes hotel, transportation, and internal flights.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
- Overnight accommodation
- Entrance fees
- 1 Lunch in Petra
- Return flights: Tel Aviv - Eilat
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- The listed price does not include a $65 per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transfer to airport on morning of day 2 (this will be an extra fee of $75 each way)
- Visa, We can make it for you in advance for $75 per person.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements This is for day 1 to the churches.
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants. A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You Might Also Like
- Old Jerusalem Day Trip from Tel Aviv
- Petra Day Trip from Tel Aviv - UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Private Tour: Highlights of Israel Day Trip from Tel Aviv Including Old Jerusalem, Western Wall and the Dead Sea
- 7-Night Israel Highlights and Biblical Tour: Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Nazareth, Galilee and Optional Dead Sea Day Trip
- Little Town of Bethlehem Half Day Trip from Tel Aviv
- Bethlehem Jericho Dead Sea Qumran Day Tour from Tel Aviv
- Bethlehem and Jericho from Tel Aviv
- Jerusalem Half-Day Tour from Tel Aviv: Dome of the Rock and Western Wall