2-Day Kerry Tour From Dublin
OverviewKnown as the "Kingdom", Kerry is one of the most breathtaking counties in Ireland. Travel along two of the most scenic drives in Ireland - the Ring of Kerry and the Dingle Peninsula. With ocean views, dramatic mountain ranges, panoramic islands, and ancient pagan forts the County of Kerry is truly the jewel in Ireland's crown and the most visited county in Ireland for those seeking true natural beauty of our island. Overnight in Killarney, a charming town well known for its great welcome and lively nightlife.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Multi-Day Trip
- Breakfast included
Know More about this tourDay 1: Dublin - Ring Kerry - Killarney
Depart Dublin, and travel through the midlands of Ireland to the beautiful heritage town of Adare with its fabulous thatched cottages, renowned for being regularly voted Ireland's tidiest town.
Next it's off on a journey around the Ring of Kerry that combines emerald pastures and villages with jaw dropping views of cliffs, mountains, and ancient pagan forts. Highlights include vistas of the Skellig rocks, and the beautiful town of Waterville once home of the legendary Charlie Chaplin.
After lunch find yourself in the homeland of Daniel O'Connell, known as the father of the nation and the man who brought Catholic emancipation to Ireland in the early 1800s. The afternoon is packed with many highlights including Moll's Gap, Ladies View, Leprechaun Crossing, Killarney National Park, Lakes of Killarney, and Torc Waterfall.
Overnight in Killarney
Day 2: Killarney - Dingle - Dublin
Today embark on the world famous Dingle Peninsula. The day begins with a horse-and-cart ride through Killarney National Park (own expense) or horseback ride through the park (own expense).
Enjoy a drive to Dingle, a charming Gaelic-speaking fishing village. Famed in many films like Far and Away and Ryan's Daughter, Dingle is celebrated for having the most pubs in Ireland for a town of its size 52 pubs and 2,000 people. Don't forget Dingle's most famous resident, Fungi the Dolphin who you shall have time to visit in the early afternoon.
Then it's off on a wonderful pleasant drive around Slea Head with amazing views of Sleeping Giant Island, the Blasket Islands, and Beehive Huts dating back to 2,000 B.C. Regarded as one of the most beautiful peninsulas in the world by many photographic magazines, Slea Head has some of Ireland's most fabulous beaches and is definitely the highlight of Ireland's famed Wild Atlantic Way. This area is completely Gaelic speaking, and you may even get to hear some of the locals converse in this ancient language.
Then it's back to Dingle where there's ample time for shopping in traditional arts and crafts stores and some refreshments in one of the many colorful pubs with local musicians playing some mystic tunes. The last stop is the famous Inch Beach, one of Ireland's longest beaches that stretches from Dingle Peninsula to the Ring of Kerry.
Arrive back to Dublin late in the evening.
Inclusions for 2-Day Kerry Tour From Dublin
- Overnight accommodation, as per selected
Exclusions for 2-Day Kerry Tour From Dublin
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This activity is not accessible by wheelchair, but we do have folding chairs and motor scooters for travelers with physical restrictions or limitations in walking or standing, and for those with minor ailments or disabilities
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Wild Wicklow Tour including Glendalough from Dublin
- Early Access: Book of Kells Including Exterior Tour of Dublin Castle
- Northern Ireland Day Trip from Dublin: Belfast Black Taxi Tour and Giant's Causeway
- Titanic Visitor Experience and Giants Causeway Day Trip from Dublin
- Private Arrival Transfer from Dublin Airport to Dublin Hotels
- Irish Rock 'N' Roll Museum Experience Dublin