2-Day Lake Manyara And Ngorongoro Crater Safari From Arusha
OverviewEnjoy your time by visiting Lake Manyara National Park the famous tree climbing lions, and Ngorongoro Crater, the eight wonders of the world.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- All entrance fees included
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourDay 1: Arusha Lake Manyara National Park (L, D)
Begin with an early pickup at your accommodations in Arusha, then travel to Lake Manyara National Park, where youll enter the northern part of the park for a morning game drive. This is the perfect place to spot big game such as buffaloes, elephants, and tree climbing lions: though its one of Tanzanias smallest parks, Lake Manyaras diverse landscape of 11 different ecosystems supports a thriving wildlife population.
Break for a picnic lunch, then drive into the southern part of Lake Manyara National Park, navigating between bubbling hot springs and hippo herds. During rainy season months youll see millions of flamingoes that color the horizon bright pink, along with pelicans, cormorants, and other birds. In the late evening, drive to a nearby safari lodge for dinner and overnight.
Overnight: The Octogon Safari Lodge (or similar)
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater Arusha (B, L)
After breakfast, drive over the edge of Ngorongoro Crater for a full day of game viewing. This is another prime place to see great flocks of flamingos and water birds, along with endangered black rhinos, elephant, zebras, gazelle, and top predators that include lions, cheetah, and leopards.
Youll have a picnic lunch so you wont miss out on any time in the park, with an afternoon game viewing session that stretches into the late evening. This tour concludes with return transfer to Arusha and drop-off at your accommodations.
Inclusions for 2-Day Lake Manyara And Ngorongoro Crater Safari From Arusha
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Meals (as per itinerary)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Arusha
- Private tour
- Overnight accommodation
Exclusions for 2-Day Lake Manyara And Ngorongoro Crater Safari From Arusha
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Minimum age is 16 years
You Might Also Like
- 7-Day Luxury Safari: Best of Yaida Tanzania from Arusha
- 8-Days Luxury Safari in Arusha National Parks
- 6-Day Tour - Shira Route Mount Kilimanjaro Trekking from Arusha
- 4-Day Camping Safari: Lake Manyara, Serengeti, and Ngorongoro from Arusha
- 5-Day Lake Manyara Serengeti and Ngorongo Crater Camping Safari from Arusha
- 5 days - Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing marangu route