2-Day Mekong Delta And Floating Market Tour From Ho Chi Minh CityWrite a Review
OverviewJoin a 2 day deluxe group tour exploring the daily life in Mekong Delta by visiting the biggest floating market in Vietnam - The Cai Rang. The floating market provides a unique insight to local, rural living in the Mekong Delta. There is almost everything you can imagine, from fruits, rice, vegetables, mobile restaurants and floating gas stations. Enjoy a boat trip to discover Mr. Ba Kiet 's old house, a nursery garden, listen to South Vietnamese folk songs and visit many other interesting places including a coconut candy factory and a honey bee farm. You will also get to experience tasting rice wine, coconut wine, medicine wine and snake wine!
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDay 1: Pick up at hotel and drive to Mekong Delta. Enoy a 4-hour boat trip and rowing sampan through the smaller canals to visit An Binh Island. Have a short walk around village, visit some local workshops, a coconut factory and ancient house. Lunch is served at a local garden restaurant. Continue the boat trip to Vinh Long then drive to Can Tho. Arrive there around mid-afternoon and check in hotel. Evening free to discover Can Tho.
Day 2: After Breakfast at hotel, take a motor boat to visit Cai Rang – the most fascinating floating market where we can see all trading activities in Mekong river. Continue to Ba Cong orchard garden, walk around to see the colorful local life, visit Muni Rangsay pagoda. Before heading back to Saigon, we will visit Vinh Trang Pagoda which is an ancient southern architectural gem and one of Vietnam popular destinations. Lunch served en route before arriving back in Ho Chi Minh city.
Inclusions for 2-Day Mekong Delta And Floating Market Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
- Four star hotel in Can Tho city, based on shared TWN room
- Meals (1 breakfast, 2 lunches)
- Boat trip
- Entrance fees
- AC mini-van
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water (2 bottle/day)
- Accommodation's information: Fortune Land hotel (Iris hotel, Nesta Hotel is available in case of It fully booked)
Exclusions for 2-Day Mekong Delta And Floating Market Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
- Personal Expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Half-Day Cu Chi Tunnels From Ho Chi Minh City By Luxury Speedboat
- Ho Chi Minh City Discovery Small Group Adventure Tour
- Half-Day Afternoon Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Half-Day Small-Group Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Saigon Half-Day Tour
- Saigon City Tour - Cu Chi Tunnel Full Day
- Full Day Ho Chi Minh City And Cu Chi Tunnels Tour With Lunch
- Ho Chi Minh City By Night - Dinner And Sightseeing On Board
- Private Cu Chi Tunnels Half-Day Tour
- Saigon Full-Day Private Tour