Explore Moreton Island in two-days. Travel by 4WD from Brisbane, enjoy pristine beaches, snorkeling ship wrecks, sand tobogganing on giant sand dunes and overnight camping. This Moreton Island 4WD camping tour is pure fun and will leave you with plenty of memories. This tour operates with a maximum of 16 people, ensuring youâll enjoy a small-group experience your expert guide.
- Instant Confirmation
- Multi-Day Trip
- All-inclusive tour
- All entrance fees included
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Spend two awesome days discovering all of Moreton Islands hidden wonders, beauty and activities. After arriving on the first morning on Moreton Island, you drop your gear off at the bush safari camp.
Your guide will take you touring Moreton Island by 4WD, seeing both amazing forests and pristine beaches. Each itinerary is different depending on local conditions and tides. You will see, Cape Moreton Light House (a great spot for wildlife viewing), Blue Lagoon (fresh water lake infused with tea tree oils), 40km of uninterrupted surf beach, The Dessert and Big sand hills for sand tobogganing and great views, Five Hills Look out (panoramic views back to Australia and the Glass House Mountains.
During these two days your guide will take you on short bush walks, explaining the island flora and fauna, you will also take a guided snorkel around fifteen amazing ship wrecks which are teeming with fish life, and of course, sand tobogganing and boarding, just like the ALPS, with board shorts and NO Ski Lift!
Inclusions for 2-Day Moreton Island 4WD Camping Tour From Brisbane
- Transport by 4WD
- Local guide
- All meals
- All activities
- Sleeping bag
- Overnight camping
- Moreton Island National Park
Exclusions for 2-Day Moreton Island 4WD Camping Tour From Brisbane
- Ferry & Park fees AU$100 per person payable on departure direct to ferry operator
- Brisbane CBD pick-up and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please bring towel, camera, sunscreen, hat, swimming gear, Insect repellent, walking shoes, warm clothes (winter), torch, your own alcohol and sleeping bag. For those who don't have a sleeping bag, hire is available payable direct. Please advise at time of booking if required.
Minimum age is 4 years
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.