2-Day Moscow City Tour
OverviewEmbark on a 2 day Moscow city tour and learn about the most interesting facts about the city. Find out why Moscow is so different and discover the off the beaten path gems of Moscow. You will get acquainted with Russian foods and visit one of the royal estates, Kolomenskoe or Tsaritsino.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourExperience local life, history, food, and Russian hospitality with your private guide. Explore the city by metro, and see some of the most beautiful stations in Moscow Metro. Discover Moscow through the eyes of locals with afriendly local guide and, check out places off the beaten path. Please note this tour can be customized to make it a unique experience for you.
Your private guide meets you in your hotel lobby and discusses the tour itinerary with you at the beginning of your tour. Timing can be adjusted to meet your preferences.
10am - Hotel pickup
10:30am - Red Square, St. Basils Cathedral, GUM, Lenin's Mausoleum
11:30am - Kremlin, Kremlin towers, Kremlin cathedrals:Assumption Cathedral, Annunciation Cathedral, Archangel Cathedral andCathedral of the Twelve Apostles in the Patriarchs Palace. See four other palaces from outside:Great Kremlin Palace, State Kremlin Palace, PoteshnyPalace, and Terem Palace. Try and find the difference between 20 Kremlin towers.
12:30pm - Lunch in Korchma Mokhovaya with authentic interior and food (Ukrainian traditional cuisine)
1pm - Alexander Garden, the Ruined Grotto, Eternal Flame to the Unknown Solder, Manezh Square, Monument after Russian General Zhukov,Bolshoi Theater, ancient Kitay Gorod wall
2pm - Coffee in the O2 lounge bar for fabulous views of the Kremlin and the City (optional)
2-2:30pm - Eliseev Emporium department store. Take a historic scroll through the intriguing Moscow Old Town: Tverskaya Street, Kamergersky Lane, Bolshaya Dmitrovka, Kuznetsky Most Street, Petrovka Street, Stoleshnikov Lane
3pm - Drop-off at your hotel or destination of your choice
10am - Pickup at the port or hotel
10:45am - Kolomenskoye with its cathedrals and palaces of 16-17 centuries
12:15pm - Arbat street, lunchin Varenichnaya cafe (Russian cuisine) or Khinkalnaya(Georgian cuisine) - extra cost;
1pm - Stalin Skyscraper - Ministry of Foreign Affairs, souvenir shopping, great photo-ops
2pm - Moscow Old Town and White Town. Nikitsky boulevard and Bolshaya Nikitskaya streets (the place where Alexander Pushkin got married), Malaya Nikitskaya and Spridonovka streets (Moscow Moderne style), Tverskoy boulevard, Malaya and Bolshaya Bronnaya Streets + Patriarch Ponds (Mikhail Bulgakovs places).
2pm Gorky Park and Muzeon Park with 900Statues
3pm - Drop-off at Gorky Park, your hotel or destination of your choice
*The itinerary is subject to change.
Inclusions for 2-Day Moscow City Tour
- All taxes
- Friendly local guide
- Private tour
- Multiple start times available
- Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
- Iconic places for photo shoot
- Flexible customizable itinerary
- Must-see attractions and off the beaten path
- Meeting in the hotel lobby
Exclusions for 2-Day Moscow City Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Private walking tour with the use of metro
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please indicate prefer start time in comments when booking
The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.