2-Day Mostar, Pocitelj And Sarajevo Tour From Dubrovnik
OverviewDiscover the highlights of Bosnia and Herzegovina on a 2-day tour from Dubrovnik, with 3- or 5-star hotel accommodation included. Explore the picturesque town of Poitelj, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and tour the UNESCO-listed Old Bridge Area in Mostar with an expert guide. Then, in Sarajevo, check off sights such as Bascarsija Bazaar and visit the Sarajevo Tunnel Museum. Ample free time is also included, allowing you to discover Bosnia at your own pace, too. Numbers limited to 19, ensuring a small-group experience.
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tourYour 2-day excursion from Dubrovnik to Bosnia and Herzegovina highlights the countrys rich history and culture. Discover the best of Mostar and Sarajevo with guided walking tours, and stop off in the charming town of Poitelj to sightsee independently. Choose from 3- or 5-star hotel accommodation, with lunch included on both days.
Inclusions for 2-Day Mostar, Pocitelj And Sarajevo Tour From Dubrovnik
- Expert guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- 1 night of 3- or 5-star hotel accommodation in Sarajevo
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Entrance fee to Sarajevo Tunnel Museum
Exclusions for 2-Day Mostar, Pocitelj And Sarajevo Tour From Dubrovnik
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Itinerary:Day 1: Dubrovnik – Počitelj – Mostar – Sarajevo (L)After pickup from your centrally located Dubrovnik hotel, relax in a comfortable minivan and admire views of the Adriatic Sea as you drive along the Croatia coast and cross the border to Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Continue your journey along the postcard-perfect Neretva River and arrive in the town of Počitelj. Enjoy a guided walking tour around the UNESCO World Heritage–listed center, and snap photos of landmarks such as the Haji-Ali Mosque and hilltop clock tower fort Sahat-kula.
Next, make for Mostar, the Herzegovina region's cultural capital. As you tour the pretty city with an expert guide, discover how it has served as home to people of many different religions and backgrounds.
Pose for photos in the UNESCO-listed Old Bridge Area and explore other sights such as the Mosque of Mostar and the Turkish House. Then, break for lunch at a local restaurant. Dine on burek (ground meat with onion and cheese or potatoes wrapped in filo pastry), served with yoghurt, and finish up with Bosnian coffee and a tasty sweet treat in a local cafe.
With your appetite sated, enjoy free time in Mostar before departing for Sarajevo, Bosnia’s capital city, where you’ll check into your central hotel and spend the evening as you wish.
Overnight: 3- or 5-star hotel accommodation in central Sarajevo
Day 2: Sarajevo – Dubrovnik (L)Savor a delicious breakfast (own expense), then hop inside your comfortable minivan and travel to the Sarajevo Tunnel Museum. Explore the museum with an expert guide, and learn about the 1990s conflict and the role the hand-dug, 2,625-foot-long (800-meter) tunnel played in providing the capital with food and arms. See photos of war-torn houses, as well as a 20-minute video of the city bombardment and life in the tunnel.
Next, journey back to Sarajevo Old Town and embark on a guided walking tour. See Bascarsija Bazaar, an ancient trading place with artisan workshops, and breathtaking examples of Ottoman architecture among other sights.
After your tour, break for lunch at a local čevapi (kebab) joint. Tuck into the tasty grilled meat served with kajmak cheese and a local beer. Then, enjoy a cup of coffee with baklava (filo pastry stuffed with nuts and soaked in syrup or honey) before enjoying free time to explore Sarajevo Old Town further.
When the time comes, join back up with your minivan and depart for Dubrovnik, where your tour concludes with a drop-off back at your central hotel.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Luxury Dining Experience from Dubrovnik: Boat Trip to Restaurant Villa Ruza Kolocep
- Private Speedboat or Yacht Tour to National Park Mljet Lakes from Dubrovnik
- Wifi Everywhere in Dubrovnik
- Private Transfer: Dubrovnik Hotels or Airport to Mostar, Medjugorje and Sarajevo in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Dubrovnik Sea Kayak and Snorkeling Small-Group Tour
- Dubrovnik Shore Excursion: Explore Dubrovnik by Cable Car