OverviewThe North of Ireland is now a must-see for any traveler arriving in Ireland. This tour enables you to focus on Northern Ireland, the little corner of our motherland so present in world headlines since 1969 but now experiencing a new dawn after an end to the 30 years of political-violence. Included is the Titanic Experience Visitor Center.
- Excellent value for money
- Breakfast included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Dublin - Belfast
Depart Dublin with your fantastic Irish Tour Guide and a host of other international travelers of all ages. The drive up will be broken up by some interesting and lovely little stops.
The first stop are the haunting ruins of Monasterboice. See a real 10th century round tower and learn how our ancestors took refuge from the Vikings. Touch the most beautiful Celtic crosses in Ireland, hand-carved by monks in the 9th century.
Arrive in lovely Belfast where the tour will visit Belfast's number 1 attraction - the Titanic Experience. Take a fascinating journey back in time and experience the Titanic's story. From her conception in Belfast in the early 1900s, through her construction and launch, to her infamous maiden voyage and catastrophic demise. You will visit the Falls and Shankill Roads, murals and the peace wall, learn the city's troubled history and how Belfast overcame the troubles. Use the free time to enjoy lunch and shopping in Belfast bustling downtown area. Excellent shopping opportunities as the prices are much lower than Dublin! Recommended to visit the Crown Liquor Saloon, Grand Opera House, Botanical Gardens, City Hall, Queen's University, and Belfast's own leaning tower - Albert Clock.
Overnight in Belfast's historic city location, the University quarter with a vast array of bars, music venues and fantastic eateries to suit all budgets.
Day 2: Belfast - Giant's Causeway - Dublin
Depart Belfast at 10am, drive through the beautiful County Antrim that takes you to the North Coast of Ulster.
The first stop shall be the Dark Hedges, and the enchanting town of Ballintoy, which is home to the famed Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge and also known as the set of the popular TV series 'Game of Thrones'. Enjoy the mesmerizing views of Scotland and take the exhilarating rope bridge to Carrick-a-Rede island and enjoy a truly clifftop experience (optional). This 30-meter deep and 20-meter wide chasm is traversed by a rope bridge, build by salmon fishermen.
Since the 18th century The Giant's Causeway has often been described as 'The Eighth Wonder Of The World' and once you have visited the site you will quickly see why. Visit to the center offers you their unique audio guides with earphones which tells the story of the rock formations as you stand on them. After a magical site like the Giant's Causeway it is hard to believe you can see something as exciting. The final stop is Dunluce Castle which to this day still arouses curiosity.
Inclusions for 2-Day Northern Ireland Tour From Dublin
- Overnight accommodation
- Local guide
Exclusions for 2-Day Northern Ireland Tour From Dublin
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for the Economy option
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Skip The Line: Guinness Storehouse Entrance Ticket
- Cliffs Of Moher Day Trip From Dublin
- Blarney Castle And Cork Day Trip From Dublin
- Giant's Causeway Day Trip From Dublin
- Dublin Traditional Irish Music Pub Crawl
- Northern Ireland Day Trip From Dublin: Belfast Black Taxi Tour And Giant's Causeway
- Newgrange And Hill Of Tara Day Trip From Dublin
- 24hrs City Sightseeing Dublin Hop On-off 3 Routes And Dublin Night Tour By Bus
- City Sightseeing Dublin
- Dublin City Hop On Hop Off Tour