2-Day Pamukkale And Hierapolis Tour From Alanya
OverviewPamukkale meaning 'cotton castle' is a marvelous natural wonder, a must-see attraction in Turkey. Join a 2 day trip from Alanya to see the stunning white travertines, to swim in the hot springs and discover the ruins of an ancient city Hierapolis.
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourDay 1:The tour starts early in the morning at 05:30am with a pick up time for the hotels in Alanya city center. The first stop will be in Korkuteli (Antalya) for the breakfast. If you will not have lunch box from the hotel, you can buy some snacks, tea, coffee there in a cafe. On the way to Pamukkale there are some other stops to make the long journey more easy and comfortable.
The closest city to Pamukkale is Denizli, there you will stop to enjoy the beautiful panoramic view. Next in program is an open buffet lunch organized by your guide for an extra charge. From the restaurant it will possible to see the hill with the stunning white terraces.
On arrival to Pamukkale first discover the ruins of Hierapolis (amphitheater, city walls, bathhouses, necropolis, etc.) to learn more about the history and culture of this area. Then you can walk on the white travertines enjoying the full beauty of this natural wonder and swim in its natural pools with the hot spring water. Not far from the travertines there is an ancient pool called Cleopatra's pool, swimming there is optional and for an extra charge. When the First day program finishes, you will drive to the hotel for an overnight stay there. Dinner in hotel is included.
Your second day will start with an open buffet breakfast in the hotel. Don't forget to take all belongings with you as we make check out from the hotel and continue the tour. You will visit the hot thermal springs near Karahayit town. You will be amazed to see there red travertines. Swimming there is optional for an extra charge.
Next you will visit a mosque to learn more about the religious traditions of local people. Then comes time for shopping during visiting leather shop and onyx fabric. If you wish you can buy there something or just wait for the other tourists. On the way back to Alanya you will pass Denizli one more time, stop for the lunch organized by your tour guide and after drive directly till Antalya. There will be the last stop before you come back to your hotel in Alanya.
Inclusions for 2-Day Pamukkale And Hierapolis Tour From Alanya
- Overnight accommodation
- Breakfast and dinner at the hotel
- Entrance fees to Pamukkale and Hierapolis
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for 2-Day Pamukkale And Hierapolis Tour From Alanya
- Lunch and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees to Cleopatra's Pool and Red water
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Day Tour: Jeep Safari and White Water Rafting from Alanya
- Shuttle Arrival Transfer from Gazipasa Airport to Alanya
- Private Arrival Transfer from Antalya Airport to Alanya
- Shuttle Arrival Transfer from Antalya Airport to Alanya
- Shuttle Departure Transfer from Alanya to Antalya Airport
- Shuttle Departure Transfer from Alanya to Gazipasa Airport