Your guide and driver will meet you in your hotel's lobby in Beijing at 8:30am.
The tour begins at the Temple of Heaven visited by the emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties for annual ceremonies of prayer to Heaven. The Temple of Heaven is one of several worship sites in the capital where the emperors offered sacrifices. It was constructed between 1406 and 1420 during the reign of Ming Emperor YongLe, who also oversaw the creation of the Forbidden City during the same period. You will get a change to enjoy the local's morning exercise in the temple and are welcome to join them in the park.
Later, you will stop at a local restaurant for lunch.
After that, you will continue to explore one of the worlds largest public areasTiananmen Square, home to the National Museum of China, the mausoleum of Mao Zedong and the great Monument to the Peoples Heroes. From there you will pass through the South gate to the magnificent Forbidden City - a 250-acre complex of courtyards, palaces, pavilions and gardens, which served as the imperial palace for emperors and their households for more than 500 years. The Forbidden City was declared a World Heritage Site in 1987.
Later, you will take the rickshaw along the Hutong alley and visit a local family in their courtyard home to discover the life style of the locals. The day will be over with Chinese acrobatic show. Afterwards, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Beijing.
Day 2: Great Wall Adventure and Imperial Garden
You driver and tour guide will meet you at the hotel lobby at 8am and take you to the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall. It's is a bit more rugged and slightly less crowded than more famous Badaling section of the Wall. Over 96% of Mutianyu is covered with trees and orchards.
Then you will stop at local restaurant for lunch.
After lunch you will continue to the well-preserved royal garden, the Summer Palace. World-renowned for its beautiful landscape and spectacular architecture the Summer Palace is listed as the World Heritage Site and considered as one of the most classical gardens in the world.
After the Summer Palace you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Please note: This tour doesn't include the accommodation, please book at your own expense.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Beijing central hotel
Return Details :
Beijing central hotel
OverviewDiscover the highlights of Beijing with a private guide during a 2-day sightseeing tour. See four UNESCO World Heritage Sites: the Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Great Wall of China at Mutianyu and the Summer Palace. Youll also see a Chinese acrobatics show, and get a feel for local life during a rickshaw tour of a hutong (traditional neighborhood) followed by lunch in a private home. This private tour includes two lunches, private transportation, entrance tickets, and hotel pickup and drop-off, while you get to select your accommodation.
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours