2-Day Private City Tour Of St Petersburg - Saint Petersburg
OverviewThis highly personal private tour was created to include more personal interaction with the city and culture as well as including all of the most popular attractions: Hermitage/Winter Palace, General Staff, Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood, Catherine Palace/Amber Room, Imperial Park, Peterhof Fountain Park, a Metro ride, canal and Neva River cruise, and more. The private guide will introduce you to locals too, so that you can share thoughts and experiences.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Exclusive to Viator
Know More about this tour
This personal private tour is perfect for either cruise passengers as a Visa-Free shore excursion, or as a land tour with pick up from your centrally located hotel. It was created to include more interaction with the city and culture as well as all of the most popular attractions: Hermitage/Winter Palace, General Staff, Church on Spilled Blood, Peter and Paul Fortress, Catherine Palace/Amber Room, Imperial Park, Peterhof Fountain Park, a Metro ride, canal and Neva River cruise, and more. The private guide will introduce you to locals too so that you can share thoughts and experiences.
Pick-up from the port or your centrally located hotel. Panoramic city tour of St Petersburg and a visit to the Peter and Paul Fortress. Visit the Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood. Break for lunch (own expense). Visit the Hermitage Museum. Take a canal cruise. At the end of the first day tour you have your choice of returning to the ship for the night or stay with us and explore the city more, visit a fine restaurant, shop or just sit in an outdoor cafe people watching, attending the optional "Feel Yourself Russia" famous folkloric show, Ballet, Jazz Club, Faberge Museum, visit one of the popular English style pubs to chat with locals...it is your time to do as you please. When you are ready to return, we transport you to your ship for the night.
Pick up from the port or your centrally located hotel.
Start the day with a city tour to the South. See the major sites of the palace estates including statues, monuments, rivers and canals, beautiful bridges, cathedrals and palaces, memorial squares and parks. Visit Catherine Palace and view the stunning palace facade which is 1000 feet long. The tour will visit all of the major halls and private rooms. A particular highlight is the Amber Room.
Enjoy free time in Pushkin in the delightful, small town of Pushkin. Dine (own expense), explore, take photos, shop, or stroll its manicured parks.
Drive to Peterhof and visit Peterhof Fountain Park built to rival Versailles in France, Peter the Great helped design the 300 acre park and fountains. Stroll through the lower park, and its 150 fountains. Please note that Peterhof is not included from October 1 to April 15 due to the Fountains being turned off for the winter, another palace will be substituted.
Return to St Petersburg and take the Metro (subway system) which is an attraction in itself find out why they are known as the magnificent "Palaces of the People" .
Return to your ship or centrally located hotel.
Inclusions for 2-Day Private City Tour Of St Petersburg
- Visa Free cruise passengers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Expert professional guide, licensed for all destinations
- Port pickup and drop-off at your ship (if applicable)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if applicable)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Day 1 evening extension/free-time (optional)
Exclusions for 2-Day Private City Tour Of St Petersburg
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
If arriving by cruise ship; you will be issued a visa invitation letter after booking which you will need to show at customs upon disembarkation
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Treasures of St Petersburg - Two-Day Private Tour with Faberge Museum
- Treasures of St Petersburg - 2-Day Private Shore Excursion with Faberge Museum
- 1-day Private Tour - Highlights of St Petersburg & Hermitage Museum
- Two-Day Private Tour of St Petersburg visiting Tsarskoye Selo & Pavlovsk
- 2-day Comfortable Shore Excursion - St Petersburg with Tsarskoye Selo & Pavlovsk
- Private Tour to the Fountains of Peterhof and Catherine's Palace by Hydrofoil
- Evening Shore Excursion - Chamber Classical Music Concert with Transfer
- Two-Day Private Visa-Free Excursion - Best of St Petersburg & Faberge Museum