2-Day Private Guided Tour Of Slovakia From ViennaWrite a Review
From USD 1254.37
OverviewExplore the best of Slovakia in just two days, from castles, hidden villages to the famous High Tatras on this private tour with a start in Vienna.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tourDay 1
The tour will start with a private-pickup in your hotel in Vienna or Vienna airport, then drive to the Slovak capital - Bratislava where in few hours you will get the opportunity to see this beautiful city on the river Danube.
We will then head north North to see all that Slovakia has to offer with short photo stops at Beckov, Trencin, and Strecno castle. The tour will then continue now to the east and stop for late lunch (at own expense) at a traditional sheep farm where you can taste the traditional cheese, cakes, and enjoy the unique atmosphere of animals walking around you. After this remarkable experience, you will travel to the Slovak pride - the High Tatras, with the first stop at the most famous Slovak lake - Strbske pleso where you will get to take a short photo stop. Stay overnight in a 4*hotel in the High Tatras.
Start the morning with a breakfast at the hotel and set off to take a cable car all the way up to the highest point in Slovakia - Lomnicky peak/ 2634m where you will get the opportunity to see the beauty of Slovakia. After this unique experience you will travel to Vlkolinec - a UNESCO World Heritage Center hidden in the mountains, where you will be able to see the traditional houses with people still living in them. After the visit to the famous peak and the Vlkolinec, you will start our journey to Budapest with a stop at a famous Esztergom Basilaca which used to be the seat of Hungarian kings. There will be an evening arrival to Budapest.
Inclusions for 2-Day Private Guided Tour Of Slovakia From Vienna
- Overnight accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees to Vlkolinec village
Exclusions for 2-Day Private Guided Tour Of Slovakia From Vienna
- Entrance fees for cable car to Lomnicky peak (48 EUR per person) must be booked in advance - limited number of tickets
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.