2-Day Private Guilin TourWrite a Review
OverviewKnown as "the greatest highlight under the heaven", Guilin is one of the top cities you need to visit and explore in China. This tour offers both urban leisure and outdoor activities including Li River cruise, another great attraction in Guilin.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tourDay 1 (L)
At 7:45 a.m., your English-speaking tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel lobby in Guilin, and head to Zhujiang Pier for Li River Cruise. Li River valley is around 47 miles (75 kilometers) away from city of Guilin, which takes about 4 hours by car. You will join a small group for the Li River cruise, and enjoy delicious lunch on board. After soaking up spectacular landscape of Li River valley, disembark upon arrival in Yangshuo. Have a stroll over the West Street, a 1,470-year-old street with Chinese style architectures. In addition, there are optional Yangshuo local tours available to you at your own expense, such as bamboo rafting on Yulong River and a tour to Silver Cave. You will be dropped off at your hotel in Yangshuo which is not covered by this tour.
Please be reminded that all the optional Yangshuo local tours and your hotel stay are not included in the tour price.
Day 2 (L)
Start your day at 8:00 a.m. from your Yangshuo hotel lobby and take a 2-hour drive back to Guilin. You will then visit Seven Star Park located at the eastern bank of Li River. It is the biggest and most beautiful park in Guilin. Afterwards, move on to the Reed Flute Cave which is over a quarter of mile (600 meters) long and takes about 50 minutes to explore. The cave is the most visited karst cave in Guilin. Inside the cave, there are a large number of fantastic stalagmites, stalactites, stone curtains, stone pillars, and stone flowers. There are also 80 stone inscriptions in the cave covering many years of glorious history of China. Lunch will be provided at a local Chinese restaurant. After lunch, explore the Elephant Trunk, one of the most impressive attractions in Guilin, a huge elephant-shaped formation mimicking an elephant drinking water by the river. You will be transferred back to your hotel in Guilin afterwards.
Inclusions for 2-Day Private Guilin Tour
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sightseeing cruise
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for 2-Day Private Guilin Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel accommodation in Yangshuo
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Please provide your cell phone number so that we can contact you just for in case
Please provide all of people's date of birth, full passport names and passport numbers, we need this information for buying travel insurance and entrance tickets of tourism attractions for you, and this information must 100% match with your passports on tour day
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.